fat shark set up.

Reaction score
Ok once again I thought I had everything I needed. I have the Predator V2, and bought this http://www.readymaderc.com/store/index. ... ts_id=1296

I've watched Youtube videos and none look like what I have. Do I really need another cable? I have this cable from GoPro to Tx, then there is a cable from Tx to little circuit thingy, but doesn't seem to be a way to hook it into the power source.... help please... I can take pictures tomorrow.

theoretically you can connect a 3s battery balance cord into the little circuit board thingy that comes with the Fatshark.

However, you don't really need to, you can cut the red/black wires and power the Tx directly using the Aux power cord coming out of the Phantom

what does the "little circuit" thingy look like? That should be your power board, and should have a connector that you plug your BALANCE plug from your battery in to. The balance plug is usually the small white plug on your battery that you dont usually plug anything into when connected to the phantom.

you should not have to solder anything

Sorry, didn't realize you had a Phantom 2. In that case, it will take some soldering to add the connector for your FPV transmitter to the power lead coming off the main board.

This is a "plain" P2, and not a Vision, correct?

So confused. There's this cable used in a video.

http://www.firstpersonview.co.uk/cables ... tter-cable

But does it also connect the gopro somehow? Or do I use it with my other cable. Here's what I have...

So I don't even know what the little board is for. I have the gopro cable on the tx then that cord connecting the tx to that little board. If I buy that cable would I just add to that mess or replace some of it? Important, I don't want to buy more wrong cables or something I don't need, especially since its only available in the UK and I'm in us..

That is the power board it plugs into the balence wire on a battery it has like a filter in it . You don't need it and can not use it because you have a P2 witch dose not have a balance wire . You need to open up the shell and run a power wire . The other cable goes to the gopro. Take note NEVER put power to the board without the antenna on it .

K. I have no reason to ever take the antennae off the board again. I saw the power cable inside the shell, but it has cut ends. I'm unable to solder. Looking for a cable to replace it with an end on already. Anyone know which I need or if the one I linked will work. And if it replaces the gopro cable I have on? Because if I don't use that extra board I only have two ports and that other cable takes both I believe. So how does it connect to the gopro? Or does te gopro feed up through the zenmuse, into the main board and out that cable to tx?

That's the video I was referring to.... When it's set up there is no cable goin to the gopro. Is it not done, or is the zenmuse cable feeding video to the transmitter? If so I guess I won't be needing the cable I bought in the pic....?

Correct if you have the cable in that vid . You do not use any of the wires in your pic those wires in your pic would be for a P1 .

No I appreciate our help. Ill order it now. I can't believe the stuff I've bought that were wrong due to miscommunications... Still have an unneeded charger and power supply from china coming, that gopro cable wtf... Oh well.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20