Fat shark issues...

Reaction score
Been loving the whole 3 flights I had with my Fat Shark FPV. Already broke it appears. Through the left eyepiece there is what I can only describe as several large gashes and blurs, like someone took the lens and drug it on the ground. It's internal, not on the outside, or on the go pro.... Also since I had it the feed is constantly static mixed with video cutting in and out. Wtf is this....

Did you leave your goggles in direct sunlight? Inside your car while doing grocery shopping? The optics inside those are very delicate. High temperatures have broken quite few in fact. And by high temperatures I don't mean extreme high but high enough to break them.

Also can you sure your setup. Model? TX and RX?

No, they have either been on my head or next to me in the case. The highest it's even gotten is 64... Today they were fine at the field. On my head or in the case in the shade. I get home and they're screwed up. It's the Predator V2 Tx and rx in the package it came with.... I really hope they fix this in the warranty. This has been a non stop stream of problems...

If they are under warranty I suggest you contact the vendor and exchange them. I don't see why your vendor should not send you a replacement.

Although you have had a bit of a bad experience I can tell you that Fatshark FPV systems are pretty good and a ton of fun, as soon as you can exchange them do it and start flying, FPV through goggles is one of those things it requires time to get used.

Get the Spironet antennas if you don't have them by now they are a must if you are looking in to long distance FOV flying

amrflyingdude said:
If they are under warranty I suggest you contact the vendor and exchange them. I don't see why your vendor should not send you a replacement.

Although you have had a bit of a bad experience I can tell you that Fatshark FPV systems are pretty good and a ton of fun, as soon as you can exchange them do it and start flying, FPV through goggles is one of those things it requires time to get used.

Get the Spironet antennas if you don't have them by now they are a must if you are looking in to long distance FOV flying

I will contact them today. I loved the couple flights I got through them. The cutting in and out was annoying though. Don't know why it was doing that even when I was right next to it. Friday i'm buying a few things like another battery, blades, guards, and the spironets. Well, provided they send me another set or replace these. IF they don't i'll probably blow it up or sell it... :shock:

Not sure what you call static but mine flickers every now and then, that is expected and normal, remember you are running your own TV station contain in a light and small TX and RX. so you will naturally experience a flicker or 2 occasionally

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31