Fat Shark goggles and P3S

I though (take it for what you want) that you could get the HDMI out accessory for the transmitter, and use an HDMI to 3.5mm Jack (possibly wrong on size) cord to plug in to the port on the FatSharks.

It seems like that was a possibility when I looked in to it, but I didn't research fully as I began considering that I would lose the ability to use the app while flying.

I was also looking in to this for a P3A, I don't know that the HDMI adapter works with the P3S but I would think so.

I do know that FatSharks have a port for vid in and the HDMI has vid out. There are other variable but the basics seem to be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wrong it looks like. From what I'm reading their is no HDMI module for the P3S.

Did find a page where it seems it can be done, but lots of cables/adapters/and HDMI output on the viewing device (tablet/phone)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 99% sure there are other threads here, where users are using goggles and Litchi on P3S's

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note4 using TapaTalk

I use them with Litchi and p3s, works great

I'm 99% sure there are other threads here, where users are using goggles and Litchi on P3S's

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note4 using TapaTalk
I think those ppl are using VR goggle with Litchi app on their phone. For FatShark goggle, you will need to use HDMI output module on P3A/P but P3S can't use HDMI output module. If OP want to use FatShark goggle with P3S, the only option would be using a tablet that has HDMI output like Nvidia Shield.

l thought for sure those were what l had bought but l was wrong l'm using the Virtoba's

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1