FastTech - New arrivals- Authentic DJI Osmo+ Handheld Gimbal (4K Zoom Camera)

Hi CCrew,

Thank you for your reply. All the products sold by FastTech will be covered by maximum 6 months For the DJI warranty policy, Some parts like remote control and the central board will have up to 12 months warranty and other parts with 6 months warranty.

Feel free to find us here when you have questions.

Noel

Last edited:
A buddy of mine bought some vaporizer products from FASTTech and they turned out to be knock offs which were sold as genuine.
Not saying that is the case here but just pointing this out as that shows their ethics.

A buddy of mine bought some vaporizer products from FASTTech and they turned out to be knock offs which were sold as genuine.
Not saying that is the case here but just pointing this out as that shows their ethics.

Hi DeeX,

May I have the detail on which product they bought from us? In addition, we offer 6 months warranty to all of the items and if the products are marked as genuine, they are 100% real and covered by manufacturer warranty protection plan.

Find me when you need help.
Noel

image.jpg
...SUGGESTION: Noel, I think you should get on the authorized DJI online reseller list if you want anyone here to risk spending over a thousand dollars and possibly NOT get warranty coverage - because as of right now FastTech is NOT on the official list.

they are 100% real and covered by manufacturer warranty protection plan.

You keep saying this, but let me re-iterate. Your business address is Hong Kong. You are NOT listed as a Authorized reseller in Hong Kong nor the United States nor Online in either location. I'm in the US. Based on that If I buy from you and have a warranty problem I am 100% NOT covered per DJI's Warranty restrictions. I'm not trying to piss on your business but this is an important point, and you're not doing any user here any favors by trying to talk around the issue to sell product.

Now tell me. I'm in VA, USA. If I buy a unit from you, and I have an issue with it precisely how are you going to get it covered "100% under manufacturer warranty protection plan" given DJI's restriction that in the US I only buy from "Authorized Resellers" in order to have a valid warranty and FASTTECH is not in that list?

Reactions: Doink

I have bought tons of vape stuff from here like I said and they refer to them as "clones". An authentic vape mod can cost upwards of $100 or more and they sell clones for a fraction of that. It was hit or miss with them I'll admit but the price for that stuff was just too good to resist. I can't speak about the DJI stuff but I'm not gonna lie, some of the cheaper drones I might take a chance. Shipping does take forever but it will come. They refer to them in the vape community as Slowtech lol

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Dear all,

Thank you for your reply, FastTech are now negotiating with DJI to be one of their official dealer. In the meantime, all the DJI we sold will be covered by FastTech 6 months warranty policy and all of these service will be provided by our supplier.

We understand some of you may have concern on maintenance and repairing and we will work on and update you here.

Noel

Thank you all for the support and we have sourced Ehang Drone with VR! (IOS/ Android version).

So what are you an 'approved vendor' for, if not DJI? It seems a bit disingenuous to me..

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your reply. Surely, we have lots of DJI items in good prices and you can check the link here: FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics

As we have recently sourced new model of Ehand Drone with VR and it would be a good chance to share it in this platform and these are innovative items.

Surely, DJI brand is the major items that we would like to introduce to you all in amazing price.

Thank you,
Noel

I'm meeting with the eHANG people next week in Shenzhen during the UAV Summit. I hope to get a chance to test out their drones. Will keep the group updated based on the experience and how that compares to the Phantom and Inspire.

Sorry, still disingenuous, you are an approved vendor for DJI, yes or no?

Hi Alex,

Yes, we are an approved vendor for DJI. We offer plenty of DJI products and you can check here and select your desire items.

Meanwhile, as a online reseller, we do offer other drone products and so I would also post them here and so member can have a comparison.

Thank you,
Noel

I'm meeting with the eHANG people next week in Shenzhen during the UAV Summit. I hope to get a chance to test out their drones. Will keep the group updated based on the experience and how that compares to the Phantom and Inspire.

Thank you. Please share it with all of us after you have test on it.

Cheers,
Noel

Hello all, we are now offering a time-limited sale on Ehang and GDU Drone!
Check the first post!

...sorry, but still can't find you on authorized DJI dealer list, despite your continued claims to be authorized - any moderators wanna chime in here??? - I just feel like this kind of unauthorized "hawking of wares" is a bit sketchy to be allowed on the site, no?

Let me clear up a few things. We allow vendors that sell UAV related items. Noel is an forum sponsor, you can always tell by the red APPROVED VENDOR banner in their avatar.

Vendors that sell DJI merchandise may or may not be DJI approved. That falls on you, the buyer to do your homework. You could always check directly with manufacturers to verify that a particular vendor is or is not approved by that manufacturer.

While I don't know personally if Noel's company is an approved DJI vendor, he does represent a legitimate store you can purchase goods through. If it wasn't, we wouldn't allow them to sell here.

Hope that clears things up.

In the future, concerns like this should be either reported or you can always contact myself or other staff members for assistance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers