FastTech - New arrivals- Authentic DJI Osmo+ Handheld Gimbal (4K Zoom Camera)

Yuneec Land on FastTech! With exclusive offer! Check it now!

Yuneec Typhoon Q500 R/C Quadcopter Drone (5.8GHz FPV, 4K, Dual Battery Bundle) $761.57

Hello everyone,

Pre-order the Authentic DJI Mavic Pro R/C Quadcopter Drone (4K) in amazing $1099.95!

Cheers,
Noel

lol, how did you guys get a "Lily" drone before Lily? Nice, looks like a 1/2 size version.
$68.85 Authentic MJX X906T 4CH R/C Quadcopter (5.8GHz FPV, 720p Camera) - 2.4GHz remote control / 6-axis gyro / 3D flip / one key return / LED light at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

5284101-6.jpg
They didn't all BULL.. I ordered one of these MONTHS ago which was supposed to be IN STOCK. Every week that went by they gave me another ship date. This went on for months until I canceled the order. Would never order from them again./

In my experience with FastTech, if the product says "Authentic" it likely is, if the item does NOT have that in the name, you can be sure it isn't. This is for their vaping products, I assume the same applies to more expensive items. IMHO not the best type of folks to order from, but YMWV.

They didn't all BULL.. I ordered one of these MONTHS ago which was supposed to be IN STOCK. Every week that went by they gave me another ship date. This went on for months until I canceled the order. Would never order from them again./
Hello bkushner,

Sorry to hear that.

Would you please send me the information of the order and I will take a look for you. Meanwhile, delay is mainly due to the supplier's production problem which caused delay on the item. We apologize for this.

Thank you,
Noel

DJI has the Mavic Pro for $999. Is yours a different package?

Thank you for your reply.

As the product is not available in the market before, we quoted the price base on supplier. The price for Mavic is available in $999.00 only!

DJI Mavic

Check it out!
Cheers,
Noel

Thank you for your reply.

As the product is not available in the market before, we quoted the price base on supplier. The price for Mavic is available in $999.00 only!

DJI Mavic

Check it out!
Cheers,
Noel

If you sell the Mavic for the same price as DJI why wouldn't I buy it from DJI instead?

If you sell the Mavic for the same price as DJI why wouldn't I buy it from DJI instead?

Hello 42FrankZ,

Thank you for the reply. As the retail price shown in our website are strictly restricted by manufacturer policy. We offer discount and special offer for all DJI items.

Cheers,
Noel

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub