FastTech - New arrivals- Authentic DJI Osmo+ Handheld Gimbal (4K Zoom Camera)

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am Noel, forum representative from FastTech.com. We are a leading online re-seller and are happy to become one of the suppliers in phantompilots. We provide new model of drone.

Here is the link: FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics

Last edited:
Please note that all the DJI products will have by 6-12 months warranty covered by FastTech. More information, please refer to here: Warranty

Caseman Backpack Shoulder Bag Carrying Case for DJI Phantom 4/3

Authentic DJI Mavic Intelligent LiPo Flight Battery $87.45

Authentic DJI Osmo+ Handheld Gimbal (4K Zoom Camera) $648.95

Authentic DJI Mavic Shoulder Bag

Authentic DJI Mavic 8330 CW/CCW Quick Release Folding Propeller (Pair)

Propeller Prop Protective Guard Protector for DJI Phantom 1/2 Quadcopter (4 Pieces) $4.60

Protective Carry-Out Box for DJI Phantom 3 $139.77

Authentic DJI Phantom Intelligent Flight Battery for DJI Phantom 3 $138.95

Authentic Ehang GHOSTDRONE 2.0 VR (Android Compatible/IOS Compatible) $880.76

DJI 4 Price Drop!! Lowest ever!

Hot products (7/22)

Authentic DJI Phantom 3 Standard (2.7K Video Camera) $499.95

Authentic DJI Phantom 4 w/ 2 Extra Batteries (3 Batteries Total) $1699

Authentic DJI Phantom 3 Professional (4K Video Camera) $982.95

Last edited:
Reactions: BigAl07
lol, how did you guys get a "Lily" drone before Lily? Nice, looks like a 1/2 size version.
$68.85 Authentic MJX X906T 4CH R/C Quadcopter (5.8GHz FPV, 720p Camera) - 2.4GHz remote control / 6-axis gyro / 3D flip / one key return / LED light at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

5284101-6.jpg

Just a quick Google shows they have a questionable history

I've used them quite a bit. I vape and have purchased many items so they are legit. You will def wait to get whatever you order because shipping sucks but sometimes you just can't beat their prices!! My .02

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: SilverStone641
Thank you all for your support. We will offer a promotion for amazing drone products. Keep following us here.

FastTech launched our reviewer's program- Vine program! If you are professionals who own or moderate popular Youtube channels, blogs, forums, or social network pages, join our program and enjoy discounts, reimbursements, and free products by making reviews!

More detail: Vine program

Should you have any questions, Feel free to find me here.

Noel

Dear all!

Check it out for the great offer of Phantom 4!! Available in $1137.90!

Hi CCrew,

Thank you for your message. We are an online re-seller and source the DJI products with our supplier directly. All the DJI products are 100% genuine.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me here

Noel

Hello everyone,

Thank you all for the support so far and I am writing here to invite all of us to suggest any products or services you would like us to add.

Feel free to tell me your opinions and I will try my best to make it true.

Cheers,
Noel

Hi CCrew,

Thank you for your message. We are an online re-seller and source the DJI products with our supplier directly. All the DJI products are 100% genuine.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me here

It wasn't really a question if they are legitimate products, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. It's simply going to be a question you'll be asked more and more given consideration that us (potential) US customers are now hamstrung by DJI regarding warranty if our purchases aren't made from an authorized reseller. Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl