Fastest you have been?

Care to share any tips that mucky help me get another 10-20mph? I can't get any faster than about 50mph.
20+ mph gusts @ 300ft in ATTI :)
Head 2000ft into the wind, pivot, switch to atti, full throttle.

My top speed was an acceleration of 9.8m/s/s for about 5 seconds topping out at roughly 109mph. This was accomplished by hitting a very tall tree on day 1 and descending without power for a spectacular landing on the roof of the cottage.

My personal best is about 48 mph with a mild wind in ATTI with my P2V+ v3.0 with a Flytrex and 2 Birdside FPVLR antennas for FPV.

How are these guys getting 79 mph on the Flytrex speed leaderboard with Phantom 2 Vision PLUS? Do they have a 35 mph wind pushing them?

http://www.flytrex.com/bigsyd
Yes I have one of the 79 mph posts and it was very windy that day there is a video on YouTube of the flight if you go to the speed challenge page I haven't even flown in like 4-5 months though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

109.8km/h in atti with wind gusts up to 52km/h

About 25 mph with my P2V+ in gps mode
About 151 mph with my Kawasaki ZZR1200 in ballsonfire mode

I've not flown in ATTI mode yet. I saw 43mph in GPS mode yesterday with a good tail wind. Otherwise, without wind, I can only hit about 30-31mph.

I'll be using ATTI mode in the next few days. With the winds we get off the Gulf during summer, and having flown in real helicopters in this area extensively, I know the North bound winds at 200' over the beach can easily maintain 30mph. We see about 15mph on the ground on those days.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj