Fastest way to share pics "in flight"

Reaction score
So I have an iPad Air, and the P3P - everything on latest fw. I want to know from you folks - who use social media - how would you get pics that you take in-flight onto your instagram/twitter ASAP.

I will be flying for an event, and I want to maximize my exposure...my window of opportunity will be small.

So let's say I am flying along, I get a great shot of event, and I want to share that pic immediately...with the right hash-tags etc. I don't want to have to land, take out sd card...

How can I get the pic from the GO App, and into instagram, right then and there?

thanks

If you have the Go app set up to do so, it collects a lower res version of your pics & movies on the device. You could use those to send out immediately.

Reactions: Tricky
I have done that with other third party control apps but I am always nervous doing so. Keep in mind, you do not need any apps to fly, the app is an addition to your flying making it easier to change settings.

You could also set the cache folder to be auto-synced with Dropbox, and create an IFTTT recipe to automatically post pics to twitter/FB/Instagram whenever one gets uploaded to Dropbox. No need to leave the app then. Not sure how quickly you need them posted, but I think IFTTT recipes run every 15 mins.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl