Fastest way to buy a mavic

Reaction score
I see alot of issues ordering the mavic. My question is what's the best and fastest way. The stores say Jan 15th.alomg with Amazon best buy and apple. Anyone know if that's accurate. Also do you know if that's still first come first serve even if you order it now. Just tryi.g to decide if I should order it. Now to get it on the 15th. Or should I just get a phantom 4 because my patience is low

Sent from my SM-G935V using PhantomPilots mobile app

I see alot of issues ordering the mavic. My question is what's the best and fastest way. The stores say Jan 15th.alomg with Amazon best buy and apple. Anyone know if that's accurate. Also do you know if that's still first come first serve even if you order it now. Just tryi.g to decide if I should order it. Now to get it on the 15th. Or should I just get a phantom 4 because my patience is low

I keep seeing them pop up on CL 'new in box'. Not sure where these people are getting them but a co working of mine is chomping at the bit for one and I think he picked one up in LA this morning

If price is of no concern, then you should be able to easily pick one up on eBay. If you're trying to buy one at MSRP, then start contacting DJI dealers until you find one that has some available or will have some in stock soon.

I keep seeing them pop up on CL 'new in box'. Not sure where these people are getting them but a co working of mine is chomping at the bit for one and I think he picked one up in LA this morning
Ya I noticed the same thing on Craigslist. However all the adds use pics from the Internet. None really have a pic of the box or the drone. I don't think I want one off there. Pretty much as is and who knows how legit they are

If price is of no concern, then you should be able to easily pick one up on eBay. If you're trying to buy one at MSRP, then start contacting DJI dealers until you find one that has some available or will have some in stock soon.
Everywhere says Jan 15th And who knows own how accurate it is. . I was hoping someone found a loophole to get a new one for 999#

Ya I noticed the same thing on Craigslist. However all the adds use pics from the Internet. None really have a pic of the box or the drone. I don't think I want one off there. Pretty much as is and who knows how legit they are

Coworker buddy of mine should have one in hand by now. Im not sure what kind of premium he is paying but I would assume he is paying at least a few hundred more as he just doesnt want to wait anymore.

Im waiting to hear back from him now

Reactions: jburke90
co-worker just got his, NIB for 1200

Reactions: jburke90
Everywhere says Jan 15th And who knows own how accurate it is. . I was hoping someone found a loophole to get a new one for 999#

I cut my loses and just got the phantom 4 last night. I really wanted the mavic but im definitely not trying to fork up a grand for something I may not get for 2 months

well you're certainly getting what's probably the best looking video out of a drone, anywhere...

Reactions: Vinman
I totally understand the appeal of the foldable Mavic, but I can't imagine it outperforming my P3P in any arena except portability.

That remote, though! Shweet

Reactions: beakeru2
I totally understand the appeal of the foldable Mavic, but I can't imagine it outperforming my P3P in any arena except portability.

Probably speed? Doesn't the Macvic cruise at 40+ mph?

Not that is particularly useful for most situations

Reactions: Vinman

I too am very happy with the "overall" performance of the P3P... But, I was under the uneducated impression that the mavic had a much better distance ? I was actually even considering upgrading to the mavic due to the distance ..... But I wouldn't mind saving the 999 if that is not the case..

To keep in the line with the original post.. I have read on more than one occasion, ordering through Apple, people have been getting them within 2 weeks even though the apples advertised claim is mid January..

We have a small quantity of them (Mavics) due in from DJI by the end of the month...most are spoken for but we have 6 or 8 that we should be able to get out to people if anyone is still thinking about it. We have 4 shipments in the next 7 days and will have stock on mavic batteries, most all accessories and the new Phantom 4 high capacity batteries. We will also hope to have some P4 Pro + next week - or soon after. www.FloridaDroneSupply.com

We were going to be making a separate post on the batteries, but since this thread was about finding Mavics, I thought I would chime in about ours.

Good point - but at that speed, it can definitely fly faster than I can think!

was out testing the mavic with my buddy and he kept losing signal to it in sport mode to the point where it wasn't really usable in sport mode.

Not sure what's up with that but maybe it's needing a firmware update.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20