Fast Yellow Flashing - always

Reaction score
I got a Phantom 2 Vision+ new last week. I took it out followed the setup guide and took it outside. I started the blades and then shut them off and packed up as there were too many trees around to fly. When I got to where I wanted to fly it just keeps blinking fast yellow and will not connect with my remote control. I have downloaded all the latest firmware, done an advanced cal, calibrated the remote controller, and have linked the controller to the receiver using the link button on the underside. Still constant flashing yellow. Any ideas? I have yet to get this thing off the ground.

When you're connected to the Assistant software, confirm that the flight mode switch is registering properly for whatever position it's in, and not falling somewhere in-between in the "failsafe" range. You'll see that just below the spot where you calibrate the stick inputs there.

I am using a Mac with the remote control connected via USB... In the RC software I can calibrate the sticks and the sliders respond to inputs. If I move the switch on the right "U" goes from 1000 to 0 to -1000. In the PT2 software the sliders do not respond to my inputs on the control sticks or the switches. I don't get it as the RC software sees my inputs just fine but the PT2 doesn't seem to know it is there.

Understood. My guess is that your receiver is just refusing to bind right now, but you might want to also check inside the Phantom and just make sure that the 2 cables from the receiver are still plugged in to the X1 and (more importantly) the X2 ports on the NAZA.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31