Fast drop from 1499 feet

Reactions: Jimmers
You cannot see the CSV?

Excel.jpg

Look at the Litchi CSV file you uploaded to my log viewer.

It definitely wasn't the wind!!! The flight log shows CSC was done by the operator which caused it's fall to the ground.

Illegal flight so I wouldn't even attempt to get flight log. Come on man. Flight legal or try another hobby

The other day a friend and I were out flying and his standard decided it was done flying and fell to the ground from 1499 feet.
Aren't you concerned about saying in public that you flew your UAV in a manner that violated federal regulations?

The other day a friend and I were out flying and his standard decided it was done flying and fell to the ground from 1499 feet.
Surprisingly all that broke was the camera and gimbal. It was ripped off and now it's just the 2 antenna wires and the plug hanging in its place.

I'm trying to get the .dat flight logs off the Drone but it's not letting me access anything.

When I power on the rc and Drone the light on the rc always stays red and it doesn't get any telemetry data on the app. Only thing it shows is 100% video signal 0% control signal. Weak control signal.
I have opened the Drone and all connections are good and nothing broken. All that's missing is the camera and gimbal. The little control board above gimbal is still fine too. Plug is good but antenna ends were ripped off.

Any ideas on getting the flight logs from the drone?
Would not having a camera and or gimbal installed cause a connection issue?

I'll post the video of the standard falling from the view of my P4. The video from the standard was corrupt.

Thanks in advanced
Good anyone that is such an idiot to fly above 400 feet deserves to lose there drone what an idiot. it is idiots like you two posting this crap and endangering other people lives that has destroyed this hobby and caused these problems with the public. send it in with the flight logs and get a visit from the feds you idiots it has happened, Hopefully the feds will look your stupid A#% up from this post

Surprisingly all that broke was the camera and gimbal. It was ripped off and now it's just the 2 antenna wires and the plug hanging in its place.

I'm trying to get the .dat flight logs off the Drone but it's not letting me access anything.

When I power on the rc and Drone the light on the rc always stays red and it doesn't get any telemetry data on the app. Only thing it shows is 100% video signal 0% control signal. Weak control signal.
I have opened the Drone and all connections are good and nothing broken. All that's missing is the camera and gimbal. The little control board above gimbal is still fine too. Plug is good but antenna ends were ripped off.

Any ideas on getting the flight logs from the drone?
Would not having a camera and or gimbal installed cause a connection issue?

I'll post the video of the standard falling from the view of my P4. The video from the standard was corrupt.

Thanks in advanced

Right. I have a P3S.
It was flying at about 100 feet high. I decided to bring it back but then the AC suddenly dropped into the tree.
I had to pay to get the AC back. The AC was stuck at about 50 feet high.
No realm of reason for it to drop suddenly.
I am afraid of flying again, Some people said no experience or never follow manual, they are arrogant, hope their AC will experienced this kind of reaction one day.

cheolk

Good anyone that is such an idiot to fly above 400 feet deserves to lose there drone what an idiot.
It's worse than that. He's in Canada, where he's restricted to 295 feet.

Gee... and we wonder where all the restrictions and regulations are coming from...

Illegal flight so I wouldn't even attempt to get flight log. Come on man. Flight legal or try another hobby
It was legal as he has all the paperwork and TC permissions for this flight and any other flight he does but thanks lol. Educate yourself before assuming people just break the rules please.

Reactions: Twilightdrone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1