Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Fantastic First Flight

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by Morphious, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Morphious

DJI_0008.JPG After I tightened the gimbal screw and re-calibrated everything I flew it down to 50% and I am impressed, shot some pics and a couple 4K vids. I still get the gimbal overload error, firmware 1.2.6, P3P. I took off work today will fight the heck out of it, 10+ flights and some night flights tonight. She has a lot more power than my P2V3, locked on 12 sats immediately, hovered like a rock, turn off ground sensor but I never hover near the ground even with P2. Attitude is definitely your friend. :)

If I continue to see this error she might be going back, Amazon CameraSpot in PA

#1 Morphious, Jun 24, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
  2. Morphious

Boxed up and shipping it back, via Amazon so easy, constant gimbal overload errors and massive jello in flight, this gimbal is bad. :(

Did 6 flights, both 4K modes and 1080 at 60Hz 30Hz, sad

3. AmosMoses

Did you make sure to remove the small white piece of foam from behind the gimbal? It was something that many were missing.

4. Morphious

Yes, I ordered a new P3P today..

5. jasonb777

My gimbal was damaged right out of the box from advexure ( which is not their fault) which I had to send back. The gimbal lock had fallen off in shipping which is very common on alot of orders. I had a slight buzzing when the cam was horizontal. But anyway I sent it back and they sent a new one within one week!;)

6. Sammynels

It sucks you got a bad gimble but I'm happy you got the bird up the in air amorphous! A++

Morphious likes this.