Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Fancier 40 Backpack with Foam

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by oo7tk, May 6, 2015.

1. oo7tk

Just thought i would share my Fancier Backpack with Foam.. This was all in about €65 delivered to Ireland... I ordered just the foam out of one of those cheap eBay bags from China and cut it up to fit in the bag and leave space for my P3P controller... Only problem is i dont have my P3P yet so this is just a rough fit..

In fairness the Fancier Bag is great for the price and is very sturdy but i would be traveling alot with my P3P so wanted a little more protection and not have to break the bank.. Just a thought for people who want a backpack and the protection of foam..

Attached Files:

Bri likes this.
  2. Bri

Bri

What a good idea and thanks for taking the time to share this. Please update us when your phantom arrives. Can I ask where you can buy the precut hard foam Phantom inserts?

3. oo7tk

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/131297846016?nav=SEARCH

I can't remember the exact buyer I got it off but it was just one of these cheap bags off eBay and I asked him would he just send me the foam insert at a reduced price...

I'll put up some pics when I fit the P3P..

4. AerialVideoNW

That is a great Idea! I have several Hi-Tec bags I use for hiking that would be great for this.

Thanks

oo7tk likes this.