False Advertising

Reaction score
I recently purchased a new unopened P2 H4-3D. The box listed a seriel number for the H4-3D as well as the AC. What I actually got was the upgraded H3-3D and have been trying to resolve this with DJI for almost 6 weeks with no luck.
IMG_1411.jpg
IMG_1412.jpg

Mistakes happen.
What is your proof this is intentional deception?

I purchased it through the military exchange who offered to exchange it for another one except when we checked all of the others in stock were the same. They came from DJI under contract to AAFES (Army Air Force Exchange Service). DJI packaged the gimbal together with the AC. The outside of the box clearly states it contains the H4-3D. DJI "Customer Service" has chosen to be entirely non responsive to the problem and pass it back to the vender, AAFES, who sold them in the original DJI packaging. I can return it for a refund but that only passes them along to another unsuspecting customer and does nothing to correct it.

Last edited:
I can return it for a refund but that only passes them along to another unsuspecting customer and does nothing to correct it.

No... they should not resell your Phantom and they should return all the others to DJI for a refund. Also, it's not your responsibility to correct this situation for everyone. There is nothing for you to resolve with DJI. Simply return your drone for a full refund and you are done.

Agreed. But that will leave me without an AC and it will cost much more to replace it from another vender. My goal here was just to warn others to be aware if buying this packaged set.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31