Falls Lake North Carolina

Reaction score
Went camping last weekend!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Peter Goswick
That was awesome and inspiring!I am going on a 4 day camping trip on the Mogollon Rim here in AZ next weekend.Will get killer drone footage,atleast that is my plan.

Reactions: dotcomray
Hey is there anyone going to the balloon burn tonight? Look forward to seeing you. Don't cross my signals! Lol

Hey is there anyone going to the balloon burn tonight? Look forward to seeing you. Don't cross my signals! Lol

Haha! I was literally looking up information on that today. I plan to check it out tomorrow. I assume with balloons in the air the FAA's stinky hands aren't regulating here. Let me know if you are successful.

Well so far I have to deal with a cell tower with buzzards over it. maybe they're there to gobble up my drone. and then it's on the edge of a no-fly zone. real winner.

Well so far I have to deal with a cell tower with buzzards over it. maybe they're there to gobble up my drone. and then it's on the edge of a no-fly zone. real winner.

Are you flying now?

Are you flying now?

I was. Lol local came through, funny time. I'll write about it in a bit.
1/2 mile walk to car.
I need the steps.
8c935e4d19aefaf200253ddfaf74b3c9.jpg

They have RF signal killers.
Be berry,berry, careful.
PoPo says 10 miles. I should go to the mayor. Lol

Ok, I walk to a neighborhood that borders the park. I hear the sound of a phantom and thought, gonna have a great time.
Was upset at how dude was flying it though. Way too close to the balloon area and he was hiding in the woods. I should have known.
I posted up about 200 ft near fields edge, great angle. Saw weak transmission and knew what was up. Aiming at my bird with signal jammers. Turned and landed as they broke thru the woods. I did get 2:47 of footage
I let them know who I was and let them know I knew the rules. No since in arguing so parked the bird and went in with cameras. Will post flight soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: gvsukids

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers