Falling drone?

Reaction score
I am a new drone owner, recently got a P3 Advanced. This is my first drone and I have a question that is likely a very dumb question ;)

One of the things that surprised me was how easy this thing is to fly. I have only flown those little remote controlled helicopters and this is very different.

In simple terms, can the way you fly your drone(absent wind and obstructions) cause your drone to fall? In other words, once its in the air should I not be nervous I am going to turn too quick in fear of making it come tumbling down? I tend to baby the controls in the air because I am afraid of that. Obviously, as I get more comfortable this won't be as big of an issue.

I am a new drone owner, recently got a P3 Advanced. This is my first drone and I have a question that is likely a very dumb question ;)

One of the things that surprised me was how easy this thing is to fly. I have only flown those little remote controlled helicopters and this is very different.

In simple terms, can the way you fly your drone(absent wind and obstructions) cause your drone to fall? In other words, once its in the air should I not be nervous I am going to turn too quick in fear of making it come tumbling down? I tend to baby the controls in the air because I am afraid of that. Obviously, as I get more comfortable this won't be as big of an issue.
No. Unless you do a mid-flight CSC, which you really have to try to do.

Reactions: minfan

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic