Fall + Fog = awsome footage

Yeah - it comes back soaking wet and the lens is so wet, when you replay the video you can't see anything!
Since you don't see much in the fog , i try to rise above it fast . Otherwise , you are correct , the lens gets foggy then went then you don't see much. I'm pretty to much wetness is a big no-no for the electronics .

fog.jpg
Shot this in Southern Kentucky!

Thanks RMJ.

I used music from Bensound , it was included with my purchase of PowerDirector 14
But for editing this particular video , i used Resolve 12.5 . The color grading is much better i think
It took me 3 flights , the first one was unsuable as it was way to early . So i used the 2 last flights . I used a ND 4/PL by Taco .
Really nice.
I feel I have out grown the windows movie maker and wanted to invest into some editing software and was looking at the PowerDirector ultimate. Your opinion for investment? Only have a win PC.

Really nice.
I feel I have out grown the windows movie maker and wanted to invest into some editing software and was looking at the PowerDirector ultimate. Your opinion for investment? Only have a win PC.
i usually use Resolve , but i also have PowerDirector 15 . If it wasn't so much time consuming , i would use PowerDirector to pre edit then i would color correct/grade the separated clips with Resolve and bring it back for the final editing in PD15

All things taking in account i like PD15 , it's intuitive , easy to use , has a lot templates. It's just the color grading in Resolve is awesome . The editing part is OK .

I had PD 14 , and i bought PD 15 . My 15 year old daughter prefers PD15

Since the Ultimate package doesn't include color director , i'm assuming you won't be doing color grading , so you should be pretty happy with PD 15 .

Hope i helped

Reactions: Darmie
I love pinnacle studio been using it since version 5 and now just bought 20 the newest. I have made hundreds of movies but learning now with the new video 4K from p4 to get the best. Getting great help from John on another post. But for me pinnacle studio is the best program and on YouTube there is a great name to look up if your interested is pinnaclestudiopro. This guy is great little goofy but very easy to understand. Hope that helps

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Darmie

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj