Fake Nazas?

Reaction score
I've noticed that on Ebay you can purchase a DJI NAZA Lite with Gps for around 150 (see the link below). Personally I have always been cautious buying expensive electronics off of Ebay that ship from China, so I am wondering if these flight controllers are legitimate or if they are DJI fakes. Does anybody have any experience buying DJI NAZA's off of Ebay that ship from China for around this price? how did they preform?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-Naza-M-Lite ... 3a97ea61ee

That's about right for the Naza Lite!! Never owned one but I don't think you are capable of expanding with the Lite..

mrbones121 said:
I've noticed that on Ebay you can purchase a DJI NAZA Lite with Gps for around 150 (see the link below). Personally I have always been cautious buying expensive electronics off of Ebay that ship from China, so I am wondering if these flight controllers are legitimate or if they are DJI fakes. Does anybody have any experience buying DJI NAZA's off of Ebay that ship from China for around this price? how did they preform?
I have bought two of them. They work fine.
By the way, there may soon be a way to load NAZA M V2 firmware into the Lite.

syotr said:
mrbones121 said:

Where can I learn more about that? It would be awesome to have all of the NAZA M V2 stuff in a Naza lite.

mrbones121 said:
syotr said:
mrbones121 said:

Where can I learn more about that? It would be awesome to have all of the NAZA M V2 stuff in a Naza lite.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2302541

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4