Factory Blade Purchase

Reaction score
Who are you getting your Factory Blades from?

Since it known that some or maybe all aftermarket plastic blades have issues when attempting to fly, I want nothing but the Factory Blades on my P2V when replacing them. I started to get some off ebay but lost that trust factor before pressing the button. I thought it would be a good time to come here and ask the where at question. I'm located in the USA.

flyNfrank said:

Since it known that some or maybe all aftermarket plastic blades have issues when attempting to fly, I want nothing but the Factory Blades on my P2V when replacing them. I started to get some off ebay but lost that trust factor before pressing the button. I thought it would be a good time to come here and ask the where at question. I'm located in the USA.

dronefly.com fast service

skyhighdiver said:
flyNfrank said:

Are you sure? I read where members have been waiting a long time to get the P2V's shipped. And if that's the case I wont support them.

flyNfrank said:
skyhighdiver said:
flyNfrank said:

Are you sure? I read where members have been waiting a long time to get the P2V's shipped. And if that's the case I wont support them.

This community has a love/hate thing with Dronefly. I've had no issues with the few minor things I've ordered from them, but there's numerous reports of others who have had hassles or issues of one sort or another.

There's plenty of good US sources for the P2 props, here's some others:
http://www.atlantahobby.com/store/pc/vi ... category=0
http://1uas.com/index.php?route=product ... ision+prop

flyNfrank said:
skyhighdiver said:
flyNfrank said:

have ordered many parts from them I usually order over the weekend and I get them by thur or Friday
they were temp out of props a while back but not a issue now

Whatever you do dont buy these:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-9443-Carbon ... 3cda0fab2e

Complete crap. As soon as I took off the copter started sliding to the right and was VERY unstable. I landed right away and replaced the blades with stock DJI. I havent checked the balance on these but the way they look there is not a chance in he11 they are balanced. Maybe I can work on them and balance the props but out of the box they are pure garbage.

Ok per the recommendations I ordered 3 sets from dronefly.com and had them shipped overnight. Btw, I put in my order online and then called asking if I will get my order the next day or not. The shipping tech took down my order number and searched the warehouse for the parts to make sure everything would be shipped. He came back to the phone and informed me that the Cable Pack in my order was out of stock even though it said they were in stock online. He said he could send out the partial order now overnight, and then send the rest in a couple of weeks after they restock.

cavaleiro01 said:
The problem is that they all look genuine...

I bought a set of plastic ones from ebay.
Received them last week. Sent them back today.... they were all unbalanced!

From here, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281241499409? ... 1497.l2649 , Egrandmart. Do not buy them from this supplier!

You need to look for the "dji" logo on the blades. The cheap copies say "X0X0X0" instead. I wouldn't put my bird up in the air with them, balanced or otherwise...

-slinger

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj