Facebook/You Tube live

Reaction score
Good morning everyone . I've searched the forums for the answer and haven't found anything. I noticed the Facebook live on the DJI GO app. My question is if I'm using my iPad mini2 wifi only to fly my P3P in airplane mode do I need to make my phone a Hotspot, sign into Facebook and be able to use it that way? Does wifi still work while being on airplane mode? I was always under the assumption less interference is better while flying . I would love to try it sometime just unsure how to properly do it. Any help appreciated.

You definitely need an Internet on your tablet to go live on fb/ YouTube. Wifi can be set to on in airplane mode too. Success depends how good internet connection you get and can your tablet processor do multiple tasks of displaying video streams and transmitting it live on social media.

Reactions: meissner58
Agreed to above. Also the tablet and phone signal don't affect the phantom, no need for airplane mode.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks guys . I will try it this weekend. Just hoover around small area to test it :cool:

Create an event on Facebook half a day or a day ahead. I do that and get much better turnout!

Make sure to make the event public as well as your live stream event. You can link your event on here

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4