Facebook Live Questions?

Reaction score
When I try and fly with Facebook Live, the video always seems so choppy and won't hardly work. Is there any certain setting I need to change for this to work correctly?

Also, I have a business page on Facebook and was wondering how to live feed on the business page instead of my personal page. Can't find anywhere on the app where I can change this.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

You see choppy results because you might be reaching the limits of the processing power on the tablet or the network capacity. Try for a powerful tablet and good network.

You would need a dedicated app to feed to your business page.

Try the 'Facebook Pages Manager' app to feed to your business page. Haven't tried it myself but I believe it should work.

Do you have to have a wifi signal? Or does cell signal do it? Also will placing it in airplane mode cancel the live feed, which I assume it does. Also wondering with broadcasting live, does this effect the operating signal to the bird? Lot of questions but thought I would ask

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I do Facebook live all time works great. I'm using djigo4 app & iPad mini2 wifi cellular model & hotspot off my iPhone 6s At&t. Been out 3 miles & works great. You can't put it in airplane mode as it kills hotspot feed. Same as YouTube live.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers