Facebook Live ..need advise

Reaction score
Hello all, I posted this question in help section. No answer kinda made me feel like I did it wrong. Anyways I shot my first video today and my wife was telling me it kept freezing at times especially when people started viewing . Is there something I'm doing wrong? I use an iPad mini 2 wifi only wifi ON and cell phone on hot spot to transmit live to Facebook. That's all I need right? Do I need anything in airplane mode, anything else turned on or off or is this something that just happens. Any help greatly appreciated. Kind of embarrassing when I watched playback it was at times blotchy and very glitch moving from one clip to another skipping some shots because apparently everytime someone came on it slowed either the server down or my phone . Stumped ...
I was even getting weak transmission signal again less than 500ft away with my p3p. I seen there was recently ANOTHER firmware upgrade . I belive I'm on 1.8 and definitely on newest go app because old one had a glitche . Kept telling me gimbal disconnected . Reinstalled app, all good now.

Close the wireless use the data -stay with strong signal

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20