FAA Registration Site Is Opening When?

Wow.
my registration number was 10 numbers long.
just think how long these numbers will get when 185000 ama members and all the Drone owners registered

they already have.
58.00 to 75.00 open members
in 1960 my first ama card was 3.00 for a senior ans 7.00 for open members.
i was a senior than
I locked in the old price for 3 years on a special they ran awhile back. So mine won't go up for 3 years.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
I noticed when I registered that they made following the guidelines part of the process. I wonder if they are going to keep trying to push those in to laws or just make it part of the registration terms. I would imagine that if you violated the recommended guidelines that you agreed to follow that they could revoke your registration and in turn take away your flying privileges? Thoughts?

I'm definitely doing some flying this week. Supposed to be low 60's on Christmas Eve and upper 50's on Christmas Day, just need to dodge the rain...

Yea, I think you're right on the registration...
I think I will follow the back door link.

The only way the FAA is going to listen to the AMA is a lawsuit and courts. Of course, you need permission form the king to sue the king so let's see how that goes. ...and people wonder why both of the businesses I own refuse to serve politicians and bureaucrats and identified cronies.

off to register...

Should We register private and commercial,just to get numbers for both uses , a private number for your drone and then one for when you fly for money.

I don't know but I think that registration information will be made public. Watch out for all the junk emails and such.

How frustrating. I started the registration, created an account (I think as it says I did) then when I go to log in it won't let me. Thought, OK, I messed up the password so had it reset and still can't log in.......

In my personal opinion AMA doesn't like quads or anything that's easy to fly ! In my case I will comply with the laws and regulations. I'm an honorable retired military law enforcer , so I know what is best for me. I don't have nothing to hide and not afraid as long as I follow the rules. My advice in the future is to protect you and others from civil actions following an accident or damages caused by a malfunction of your equipment . Law abiding citizens should not worry. Fly have fun and preflight check always! Follow the rules. Best regards to all!

Tried here https://www.registermyuas.faa.gov/ two different computers at two different locations. Timeout error. Pinging the URL returns no IP address (DNS issue maybe?). Cleared cookies, sites, temp files refreshed with clt f5. No dice.

Neither of the two highlights on the main page. Are these supposed to be live links? Maybe it's just me. What am I missing? See attached.

-P
uav.jpg

Alright, I'm registered! Printed out 4 copies of my registration certificate, one is in the floor safe, one in the wall safe, one in the locked ammo case, and the 4th will go to my Safe Deposit Box at the fortified Bank. Now that I'm registered, I've armed the booby traps around my perimeter that I already had installed for the zombie apocalypse. I'm ready for the onslaught of Drone Haters United or whatever they will call themselves.
:D

Alright, I'm registered! Printed out 4 copies of my registration certificate, one is in the floor safe, one in the wall safe, one in the locked ammo case, and the 4th will go to my Safe Deposit Box at the fortified Bank. Now that I'm registered, I've armed the booby traps around my perimeter that I already had installed for the zombie apocalypse. I'm ready for the onslaught of Drone Haters United or whatever they will call themselves.
:D
Bahaha! The "DHU" forces will have to work hard to get you, well except when your out flying with the number displayed on your drone.

How frustrating. I started the registration, created an account (I think as it says I did) then when I go to log in it won't let me. Thought, OK, I messed up the password so had it reset and still can't log in.......
Same with me. I can get to the page that says proceed to checkout, then it just doesn't do anything. I logged off, then got back on, it remembers me, just wont let me register. Gonna give it one more try, then f**k it. All this hype about you must register and all that bs, and this is what it is, some guys get on with no problem, some guys can get on but not complete.....it's just what I would expect out of the government.

Reactions: GoodnNuff

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4