FAA Registration Site Is Opening When?

Reactions: Ti22
anyone see a way to select multiple UAS/UAV registrations at once or do you have to come back and register each one separate?

anyone see a way to select multiple UAS/UAV registrations at once or do you have to come back and register each one separate?

It's a blanket registration. If you have 4 drones that fall under the registration, then the same number goes on all 4. They are registering you, not your drones...

Reactions: Skipholiday
I'm just trying to picture a drone that weighs over 55 pounds... lol... I'm sure that when they say "aircraft", they mean planes as well as drones, but it's gotta be awfully big for 55 pounds! :)
Like this?

hqdefault.jpg

or maybe this? :)

quadcopter-beerlift-champion-olaf-frommann-world-record-58.7-kilograms.jpg

great thank you very much

You're welcome...

After your registration is complete, off to the side there are a few bullet points... the first one reads:

"You MUST mark any and all aircraft with your number before you operate them."

Reactions: Skipholiday
HOLY CRAP!!! :eek:
Just when you thought you had so much money tied up in your Phantom right? What do you think one of those bad boys cost? :eek:

Just when you thought you had so much money tied up in your Phantom right? What do you think one of those bad boys cost? :eek:

If I have to ask, I can't afford it... Kinda like my photography gear... Would love to see it fly though...

You're welcome...

After your registration is complete, off to the side there are a few bullet points... the first one reads:

"You MUST mark any and all aircraft with your number before you operate them."
perfect thanks again

Well i guess i can go flying today.
just finished registering my drone.
i Don't think AMA is going to be able to change any of this.
registering is here to stay.

Yes boy's and girls's I just did the registration at this web address
sUAS Registration
Well, your link was one of the few that worked, partially. I get to the "proceed to checkout" button, and that's where it stops. I was on the fence for this anyway, now I think I just fell off the fence.

Well i guess i can go flying today.
just finished registering my drone.
i Don't think AMA is going to be able to change any of this.
registering is here to stay.

I'm definitely doing some flying this week. Supposed to be low 60's on Christmas Eve and upper 50's on Christmas Day, just need to dodge the rain...

Yea, I think you're right on the registration...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj