FAA Registration Site Is Opening When?

Do you have your Phantom plugged into your computer with the USB cable?

Reactions: GoodnNuff
I must have missed the constitutional ammendment that gives the FAA legeslative powers...Oh wait...there isent one. They have no authority to mandate such a thing and then threaten non-compliers with penelties. I ain't givin em nothin

Re my post #19 above, I believe the FAA should be declared a Terrorist Organization, and everyone in the FAA involved in this decision should be placed on the no-fly list and be closely watched by the FBI and the TSA.

By equating all registrants with sex offenders in allowing unlimited access to registrants' personal information, including addresses, they have exposed registrants to harassment and abuse by anyone, and should thus be called Domestic Terrorists.

Hey! I'm just dying some props for my little Blade Mach 25, was bored and was checking out the FAA website.

Eeek! No closed battery compartment on the Mach 25 to hide the registration number in!

Registration is not working yet ! Tried online and nothing! Phone calls not answered! What kind of joke this is?

Hmmm if we put up a fire wall and hopped ip through seven countries and then had one person register anomously and the we all used that registeration number do you thing they would get confused if they found it crashed into a building in the bearing sea???? Hmm just a thought.

Aww what heck.. It's just $5 bucks

I would have been very surprised if they opened the site this early. I bet it's not until the employees roll in at 9am or whenever they decide to come in to work...
Starting to look like a no sunrise photo this morning EST. I thought the 21st came like 6 hours ago!

Just saw this update on the FAA site:

December 21–The Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) Small Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) registry is expected to go live during the day on December 21. Please check the agency’s home page at www.faa.gov for updates.

Reactions: Jeff48920
Still nothing at 7:22 EST. At least they covered themselves in standard bureaucratic wrapping paper of "sometime today." I have my burner email address, PO box and burner Visa Gift card ready. I do not trust them with my information. Especially the credit card.

Still closed as of 5AM PST.

i work close by the faa...happened to peek in on my way to work...feet up on desks...drinking coffee...reading washington post...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers