FAA Registration Site Is Opening When?

Reaction score
Does anyone know what time the FAA registration site opens for business tomorrow?
GR

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

I would assume 12:01AM Eastern time. You have a month before the fee is not refundable so theres no rush.

Maybe it's being flooded by anxious registrants... :eek::p
It was sponsored by the US government after all... and we all know how great they are at national registration websites. :D

Reactions: J.James
It was sponsored by the US government after all... and we all know how great they are at national registration websites. :D
Too soon...

I would have been very surprised if they opened the site this early. I bet it's not until the employees roll in at 9am or whenever they decide to come in to work...
And after a cup or 2 of coffee and laughing about how they 'got' us again. :D

Hit your refresh button till it lights up .
Yeah, right. The old rule was wait ten rings for an answer on the phone [you can tell I'm 75]. I tried 20 "rings/refreshes", and no go.

I was "selected" to take a survey. Among my replies, I included this:

Providing easy access for anyone to get personal information about anyone registering for UAS use equates us with sex offenders. This info should not be openly available, unless a registrant has a conviction for abuse of the rules.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4