FAA Registration Rules Announced NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
The members in this forum and others, amuse me. The ones actually supporting this and telling other members that this "registration" is a good thing is hilarious. What do any of you, (supporters of this measure) - actually think any good is going to come from this? All you are doing is putting your name on a list - AND, you are actually PAYING $5 to be on a FAA watchlist for flying a TOY. My rant is over, I will continue to sit and laugh at you.

If the government THINKS they have accomplished something and leaves it alone... then this is pretty tame compared to sweeping regulations on actually flying. Sometimes, taking the lessor evil is a victory. You're right - registration, in and of itself, will do very little.... but it also changes very little and allows someone in the government to pat themselves on the back and say "job well done". Again I argue... if you think you aren't on any lists already you are kidding yourself. I realize that people are really scared of lists... but holy carp.... there are much more exhaustive lists you are already on. Laugh on.. you're entitled to your opinion and even to your scorn of others... but I don't see this hurting the hobby in any meaningful way... and that is a victory.

I wonder how well the local Law will be versed on this. Will the cops or whoever carry scales to weigh your craft to see if it complies?
I know many are pissed at this registration thing as I am a bit. I don't care about the $5. This has been argued so much and now I guess it will be a law. So can we stop the bitching posts on this thread and post things relevant to registration and how to get through it. I understand the WHY they are doing this. At least I think I do.I just think it's completely stupid for a person to buy or receive a 300 gram anything to fly as a gift and have to go through this crap.. But you can give them a shotgun

Reactions: hot dog
Come say that to me in person. Internet tough guy
Ohh, tough guy....bwhahaha.
I doubt your up to it today, probably not for a week. Today you have declared to be "The Saddest Day in America" because you have to register your toys.
I don't want to take advantage of you when you are weakened by such an emotional toll as this $5 (free if you act now!) fee has hit you with.

Carry on with your bombastic rhetoric, asshat.

Reactions: BigAl07
Yep...just keep going "Baaaaaaaaa" and giving up your rights one by one....let's see how that works out for ya in the long run.
The number of sheeple in this nation is out of control.

I'm assuming you needed to get a permit to dig your bunker right?

I think some of these so called UAV hobbyists are fakes. Everything they post (at a UAV hobbyists forum no less) seems to go against the grain of more freedom for the hobby. Anyone else notice this?
I have, right inside this post. The same ones that rant about "faux news" and how they already have a pilots license. I think if I had my pilots license, I would be out flying a real plane.

Reactions: JKDSensei
Hard to call someone a "asshat" when you are wearing one on your head in your profile picture. Don't throw stones from your glass house.

I almost took the bait and acted as juvenile as he did, then I decided I'm better than that....and withheld.
Just another ITG wannabe
Ohh, tough guy....bwhahaha.
I doubt your up to it today, probably not for a week. Today you have declared to be "The Saddest Day in America" because you have to register your toys.
I don't want to take advantage of you when you are weakened by such an emotional toll as this $5 (free if you act now!) fee has hit you with.

Carry on with your bombastic rhetoric, asshat.

Said from the safety of the Internet.
And stop your propaganda....I said it was "A Sad Day". But good try....weak...but for you not bad.
You sure love your government chains don't cha?

If the government THINKS they have accomplished something and leaves it alone... then this is pretty tame compared to sweeping regulations on actually flying. Sometimes, taking the lessor evil is a victory. You're right - registration, in and of itself, will do very little.... but it also changes very little and allows someone in the government to pat themselves on the back and say "job well done". Again I argue... if you think you aren't on any lists already you are kidding yourself. I realize that people are really scared of lists... but holy carp.... there are much more exhaustive lists you are already on. Laugh on.. you're entitled to your opinion and even to your scorn of others... but I don't see this hurting the hobby in any meaningful way... and that is a victory.

You know the problem with letting the camel's nose under the tent is pretty soon you turn around and are staring at a camel's ***.

Don't forget what they used to pave the road to hell...

Anyone here plan on not registering? Or will you (those express opinion against it) register anyway despite prostration? Just wondering what the upside is for not registering. I already know the potential downside.

Reactions: Darmie
Anyone here plan on not registering? Or will you (those express opinion against it) register anyway despite prostration? Just wondering what the upside is for not registering. I already know the potential downside.

**argumentative content removed**

Last edited by a moderator:
So, anyone who keeps defending this going to post the real world benefits ?

Apparently the upside is... you're not a sheep (or sheeple? or sheeperson?) and you apparently WIN... like Charlie Sheen or something.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
Hard to call someone a "asshat" when you are wearing one on your head in your profile picture. Don't throw stones from your glass house.
I like the photo. I was going through chemo and radiation therapy at the time, my body was completely hairless from the chemo, and my head had a nearly permanent imprint of the mesh grid that fit tightly over my head to keep it from moving during the radiation therapy. My scalp had the texture of alligator scales.
The "do-wrap" covered that and kept my head warm. The photo reminds me I am a survivor.
Thanks for taking a special interest in my looks.

I like the photo. I was going through chemo and radiation therapy at the time, my body was completely hairless from the chemo, and my head had a nearly permanent imprint of the mesh grid that fit tightly over my head to keep it from moving during the radiation therapy. My scalp had the texture of alligator scales.
The "do-wrap" covered that and kept my head warm. The photo reminds me I am a survivor.
**argumentative content removed**

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JKDSensei

Sorry about all your bad fortune. Don't wish cancer on anyone.
That said, bad Karma (like calling people names) brings bad things . Check yours?

You get nothing out of it other then knowing you rolled over and complied like a good sheep and then the goverment gets to have you on a list for when they decide to round them all up soon after they know they have most of them registered just like how they intend to do it with guns and how its been done by tyrannical governments time and time again with out fail registration and lists always eventually get used to go after thos that were foolish enough to register or have a paper trail showing were to go to round them up after registration.

and whats really messed up is seeing all the fools that some how think its a good thing to be registered and on a goverment list as if the goverment is any ones freaking freind or ever have a good intention in the hearts any time they do crap like this and any time some one willinly complies and bends over with a smile on there face as they spread there cheeks to get rammed up the wazo then any one else that does not comply like a good obidant sheep or slave. Then they get told well every one else registered so whats the big deal???? ya and so didnt most every one else also get on them trains in germany that took them to the fun camp/resorts the Germans set up for certain people and any one that had any hesitations or knew some thing was not right got goated in to going any way by the rest of them that said well every one else if going down to the train station so I guess it cant be all that bad and lets just do it cause every one is and who wants to be that one jerk that says no im not going. or liker all the idiots in CT that stod in line to register there guns after being told they can keep there guns but have to register then only to then get letters in the mail about 30 days later telling them they now have to turn them in and a very stern warning that they know who you are and were you are if they are not turned in by the dead line they gave people to turn them in and they lost the guns and there constitutional rights. well more like they handed them over and now they regret it. Tho they dam well deserve it for being scumbags and traitors to there country and constitution and being in the 2% of people that complied to tyranny and unconstitutional decrees. and they all acted like all the criminals and bad guys were also going to go run out and register there guns..
and I bet the morons in the goverment that thought up this registration scene to keep us all safe from bad guys with drones. probably think that any one thats planing to use a drone for some thing nafarious is going to run out and register there drone. YA RIGHT SUREEEEEEEE they will.

What the hell ever happend to this country and the people in it??????? at one time no one would of even had to think twice about any thing like this with out just telling the goverment to go freaking stuff them selves and to piss up a rope.. Not roll over like a bunch of boot lickeing cowards and people saying yes a maser I'll do any thing you want me to ill be a good slave and comply..

Its SIckning and disgusting what losers and wussys Americans are becoming. its like they have been castrated and are now all mostly no balls eunucks and geldings.

When they come for mine I will say it flew away.

There are a LOT of good, smart people at this forum and I'm really glad they're here.
People who know the value of freedom and are smart enough to see it being eroded.
I thank God for them.

Still waiting for that elusive list of benefits to this nonsense the other ones are defending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic