FAA Reg Site Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I went to the FAA site to register my P3 Pro yesterday 12/21. Got to the "Proceed to Checkout" link - clicked it and nothing happened - no confirmation, no number, no anything.
Called FAA and the person answering said "I just spoke to you" - nope first time caller.
I've emailed the help desk. No response yet.
Anyone else having this issue or found a resolution?

Try a different web browser.

I've tried Firefox and Safari. No luck. Which browser did you use?

I used Firefox yesterday. Later in the afternoon, I could only get the site to load in Chrome. Today, it seems to load okay in any web browser.

Perhaps something is cached in your web browser. Try browsing in a private session.

I'll try Chrome and we'll see if Google can save the day.

Tried Chrome, cleared caches, still no response after trying to get to checkout.

I went to the FAA site to register my P3 Pro yesterday 12/21. Got to the "Proceed to Checkout" link - clicked it and nothing happened - no confirmation, no number, no anything.
Called FAA and the person answering said "I just spoke to you" - nope first time caller.
I've emailed the help desk. No response yet.
Anyone else having this issue or found a resolution?
Try a different email address. I had to go through the process 3 times before I finally registered it. It's not the browser, you have one opportunity to click on confirmation link in order to complete registration. I spent hours on this yesterday and finally completed it when using my last of 3 email addresses. Good luck

Reactions: Dounin Front
Thanks CCDD - you've cracked the code. Used a different email address and started over and it worked. They have my 5 bucks and I have a number.
Merry flying!

Reactions: Dounin Front
Thread close. There are already numerous threads on this topic in the general section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4