FAA officially calls us "operators" --- NOT "pilots"

Monte55 said:
I have no clue what he's up to. It seems you can't be his friend or try to....you will be attacked. Maybe he is going through a hard time in life and this is a way to vent. It does happen. It really doesn't bother me his attacks on me although I don't why. Sometimes people are trying to reach out but have a piss poor way of doing it.

+1. I've made my effort and it was genuine. But, we can't always change people. I feel that I have many friends here and I could see how it could be helpful for those who have trouble making friends in the Real World. Why some come here and come across hateful, doesn't make sense to me.

As for Mitch, I think he has been given a week long vacation. Just an educated guess. :). :)

Does this make me a Pilot now I have a passenger ?

Attachments

• o.jpg
    o.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 324
That looks more like a Flight Attendant. Is she carrying a tray of MIA-TIAs? :lol:

Someone should let the Feds know Dirk's carrying passengers. :twisted:

Hello, is this the FAA?
...Yes it is.
I need to report a guy with a quad hauling passengers.
...That is a serious issue. Who is it?
A guy named Dirkclod.
...Dirkclod! Oh, hell, we know him. He is in a swamp in Mississippi and he can do anything he wants to do there. No problem. But thanks for calling.
click

Happyflyer said:
Hello, is this the FAA?
...Yes it is.
I need to report a guy with a quad hauling passengers.
...That is a serious issue. Who is it?
A guy named Dirkclod.
...Dirkclod! Oh, hell, we know him. He is in a swamp in Mississippi and he can do anything he wants to do there. No problem. But thanks for calling.
click

Attachments

• Thank Ya.jpg
    Thank Ya.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 272
This post is going to get moved to "OFF TOPIC" if you children keep this up. :lol:

Very funny Happy... 3 points for that one. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik