FAA officially calls us "operators" --- NOT "pilots"

So as another exciting episode of "As the Prop Turns" come to a close we can bid farewell to the villain.
What exciting events will unfold next time? Will Monte55 slay the troll? Will Dirk eventually re-attach the camera on his Phantom avatar?
Stay tuned too find out!

image.png

TJ. Thanks. Forum Decorum returns.

The problem with Trolls and then participating in their obsession is like...

Wrestling a Pig... you both get dirty, but the Pig likes it.

You right ! I do Know better than to let them get under my skin but sometimes when they attack someone new or just unable to comeback at em [or I see it that way ] I just jump in at em then me feel dirty like ya say and then feel stupid for doing so :roll:

If you guys see someone who is obviously trolling shoot me a PM or hit the report icon.
That way we can sort it out before it goes on for to long. Thanks! ;)

N017RW said:

Just stomp that pig!

Goat-plays-on-pigs-back.gif

LuvMyTJ said:
N017RW said:

Just stomp that pig!

Goat-plays-on-pigs-back.gif

You're kidding me ? :D

Hughie said:

There is a clandestine 'goat' thing here on the forum. Whenever one appears you'll most likely find Dirk somewhere close by. :lol:

That little guy is jumping so fast I can't tell what it is. Not good with farm animals. I like baby mallard ducks.

LuvMyTJ said:
Hughie said:

There is a clandestine 'goat' thing here on the forum. Whenever one appears you'll most likely find Dirk somewhere close by. :lol:
Say Whaaaaat :shock:

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 441
Has anyone else noticed how quiet madmitch88 got? He has never been banned, but where did he go? :). :). :)

I have no clue what he's up to. It seems you can't be his friend or try to....you will be attacked. Maybe he is going through a hard time in life and this is a way to vent. It does happen. It really doesn't bother me his attacks on me although I don't why. Sometimes people are trying to reach out but have a piss poor way of doing it.

I'm hoping I made it onto his "infamous sh#t list." How will I be notified? Do I get a membership card?

MadMitch88 said:
Fplvert said:
I find it ridiculous to argue semantics like this. I have friends who fly balloons, hang gliders, ultralights, helicopters, boats, and airplanes.

Manned or not the person in control is the pilot.

So a technician who is sitting in a cubicle in some city manipulating the controls of an orbiting space satellite is now an "astronaut" simply because he's in control of a space machine moving around the Earth just like John Glenn was?

Use your head!

He's piloting the satellite, so he must be a pilot. :p

I didn't want to tell, but, I live across the street from MM and I heard his Mother screaming about unplugging his computer. I think he's on restriction. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh yea, and :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FYI: As far as I can remember, this is my first "totally ********" post. But I do believe MM is just an "I decided to edit out the name calling" :D

Pff.. at first I believd you :lol:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik