FAA just called me

FAA called you huh? It was years ago but I'm going to say your full of crap today.. Lets see the letter you got.

No comment on these posts but there are at least two verified FAA contacts as a result of SM uploads from members here.
Sure skepticism is warranted in these days on anonymous forums but it HAS happened.

Back when the original post was made the FAA was cracking down HARD on commercial use of drones.

Reactions: N017RW
That's not the problem, If I go out and fly my quad doing the exact same thing that Chad does, but for my own pleasure, I'm not violating any FAA regulations. It's only when you start charging for services are they cracking down on you, so I guess you'll have to be very creative in the way you fly to get the footage and get paid to do it. Free aerial services if they pay you to do other things perhaps?
Yup... just except donations and see how they like that they're just mad because they don't have a drone ha ha ha ha ha ha

I guess they'll be cracking down on Amazon next I'm sure they don't deliver packages for free

FAA called you huh? It was years ago but I'm going to say your full of crap today.. Lets see the letter you got.

This is NOT how we handle ourselves here on this forum. Please check your PM's right now.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik