FAA Closed Airspace at train derailment.

Heard same this a.m. Not yet recovered either at the time of that report.

I got the same FAA email not long after I posted the comment about the fires. Doubtful the irresponsible ones are registered so they're likely not getting the emails. The FAA doesn't have an enforcement problem as much as it has an education problem.

Have seen the warnings about getting a FAA cert in several stores. Walmart has a display case with Phantoms and a very clearly marked sign. Hobby store owners are quick to point out about needing as well.

Anybody that wants to be an ambulance chaser with a drone is a jerk IMO. They already have a name and I expect respect and privacy if I'm ever in an accident. Nobody wants their busted *** (or that of friend/family) on the news or some gore website.

Show a little **** respect. And that's all freedom of speech and media aside. Show a high pan shot ok sure. Details, that's just foul.

Reactions: BigAl07
Name calling stops here now .Discuss all you want but lets be nice about it .
OK .
I hope this comment isn't directed at my last comment. I was not using that name attached to the OP, just as a general, meaning God knows who with God knows what drone in an already congested emergency airspace. I definitely meant no offense to anyone, I apologize if interpreted as such. If that wasn't about my comment, then disregard this, lol....

Reactions: FASTFJR
I hope this comment isn't directed at my last comment. I was not using that name attached to the OP, just as a general, meaning God knows who with God knows what drone in an already congested emergency airspace. I definitely meant no offense to anyone, I apologize if interpreted as such. If that wasn't about my comment, then disregard this, lol....
It wasn't .All is good except for the death's .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj