FAA approves

For a big oil company--I'm hardly ecstatic.

They are going to crap all over us small timers

Garysam said:
I was hoping potentially this might have an effect of opening some door?

I hope my comment didn't seem negative towards you! I hope that it too will open doors for us, but sadly imo it won't. They're still going to shove more regulation down our throats and big corporations will be able to continue with whatever they want to do.

If that's the first commercial licence for an UAV then I guess these have not been used in the US, which I frankly find somewhat surprising given the huge potential for these small helicopter crop dusters.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZBhvnXENI4[/youtube]

TechJunkieRC said:
It has always been about the money!
.....And the oil companies keep screwing it right out of our pockets day after day after day..... :x

Happyflyer said:
TechJunkieRC said:
It has always been about the money!
.....And the oil companies keep screwing it right out of our pockets day after day after day..... :x

Agreed, and then I heard that Movie Studios may be provided an exemption. Not sure if that is accurate or just rumor but either way totally believable. It used to be about "we the people" now it is "step right up folks and show me the money, high dollar wins!" Common sense is lost on our government and the bureaucrats who really run it. Money and power are the only languages they understand and those with the money tend to have the power!

Man, I must have had a worse day than I thought, first post I read and I am already on a tirade! :twisted:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers