F2V doesnt relay the camera feed

Thanks for the help! I haven't recently updated the camera firmware as the version I was running was still the most current. Is do format the SD card though. Unfortunately I did the start up procedure with the card out with the same result. I will keep trying different things that I can think of but if anyone has anymore ideas please let me know.

Thanks

I don't think it is my cable as I still have full control of the camera to take pictures and videos onto the sd card and move it up and down.

Not sure if this will work, but you might delete the program from your phone, and then go to the app store and reload it, I just upgraded my vision with the vision plus transmitter, and the re700 extender, could not get the camera to show the picture on the phone, did the binding several times, Removed the program, and set it up as it was new, and it is working just find, Hope to see some extra range with the re700 extender, it is cool, the battery life of the extender is now on my phone,

GeoTech said:
Thanks for the help! I haven't recently updated the camera firmware as the version I was running was still the most current. Is do format the SD card though. Unfortunately I did the start up procedure with the card out with the same result. I will keep trying different things that I can think of but if anyone has anymore ideas please let me know.

Thanks
Sorry to repeat my previous post, but I didn't see anywhere in this thread where you confirm trying setting a lower Preview Quality in the Vision App (640x480,15fps or lower). I may have missed something, but just wanted to make sure you gave this a try...

Thanks. Yes I have tried setting the preview lower and reinstalling the app. One thing I haven't tried yet is renaming the range extender.

hi,

i recently had the same issue.

tried everything but no good results.

took it back to the authorized dealer and they replaced it for me on the spot.

i guess its a common issue and they already know that it cant be fixed .

Thanks. Did they say what the issue was?

I am in Manitoba Canada so I assume an authorized dealer is not just down the road for me.

Re: F2V+ can't get pcitues to iphone album

I recently purchased the phantom vision 2+. So much fun. I am able to sync iphone to wifi extender and take great pictures through the iPhone screen onto the micro sd card. QUESTION : When taking pictures through my iPhone the pictures are NOT (also) being stored on my DJI VISION Album on my iPhone. Any suggestions for help?

Thank you

Scott

GeoTech said:
Thanks. Did they say what the issue was?

I am in Manitoba Canada so I assume an authorized dealer is not just down the road for me.

They didnt say what is the cause of the issue because the dont know... But i guess its the latest update which is effecting some products

Maybe some components got overloaded because of the new update.. Because i noticed that the range of the p2v also decreased to 180~190 vertical and it kept disconnecting and the new update did some changes on the flight stability which is related to the reciver on the p2v.

Thats my opinion...

I am having the same issues, nobody at DJI can help. They say that haven't heard of this issue and that nobody has ever returned a phantom with this issue. I really don't know what to do.

GeoTech said:
So the new one works better? If so can we just get the settings from it?
The new one is working fine for now (fingers crossed) .... So how can i get the settings from it and share it?!

Thanks. Would it be possible to let us know:
- What version of phantom you are using
- All firmware versions on the phantom
- Firmware version on camera
- Phone type (iPhone?) OS version

Anything else from the group?

Re: F2V+ can't get pcitues to iphone album

scottallen said:
QUESTION : When taking pictures through my iPhone the pictures are NOT (also) being stored on my DJI VISION Album on my iPhone. Any suggestions for help?

You need to sync (transfer) images from camera to iPhone. See user manual, how to do it.

For what it's worth, I too experienced this same problem today. I have the latest firmware / software installed. My phone is a Galaxy S3 running Android 4.3. Until today, my video feeds have been fine using 640x480 30fps. However today, at about 100ft, I would loose video. In my case the video would lock and not update. On only one occasion did I get a black screen. I also received intermittent lost signal messages. The camera continued to record video to the memory card, but nothing was sent to my phone. I closed and re-started the DJI app while in flight, but it didn't help. I also tried to dial down the preview to 640x480 15fps, but it didn't help either.

It is the first time I've flown since updating to firmware 3.04, and it's the first time its been hot here in Connecticut. It was about 85 degrees when all this was happening. I've read in other posts about a temperature issue, I may have the same thing.

I hope it's not a hardware issue. My vision is about 6 months old.

Thanks for that.

I am in Canada so pretty sure it isn't a heat issue. First found it while bench testing my unit before going to fly.

I am going to try an iPhone later today that my wife has that doesn't have the newest iOS on it to see if that helps at all.

I am thinking that it is something to do with the firmware update but I updated it and my iOS right at the same time so not sure. But others have posted that they took it back and DJI just gave them a new one so that means hardware to me. Who really knows other than there doesn't seem to be a solution so far, and can be intermittent which in flying is never good!

Well I remember now why I updated my iOS. The newest version of the phantom
Vision app doesn't work on the older iOS. I guess I won't be trying that avenue...

GeoTech said:
Thanks. Would it be possible to let us know:
- What version of phantom you are using
- All firmware versions on the phantom
- Firmware version on camera
- Phone type (iPhone?) OS version

Anything else from the group?

-I am using a Phantom 2Vision+
-main control 3.04, P330 1.0.1.27, zen, 1.0.0.4 in other words, its all up to date
-How do you check camera firmware?
-iphone5, i have tried 2 iPhones btw.

Please let me know if you need anything else

I can't tell you about a cure cause there is none, yet. I bought a brand new p2v and ran into the problem right from the start. I spent countless hours doing absolutely everything possible short of pulling the cover off. I have spoken with DJI Tech's a few times, waste of time. I tried every firmware version except one of them. I sent the new one I just bought back to the dealer and bought a different model for reasons not totally related all to this problem.

I have been posting in every thread here that has to do with this issue for at least 10 days straight. Yes....it is a issue related to heat. When you begin to experience this, there is not one thing you can do to make it work. The only option is to let it cool down, and if you want an extended time of flying you will need to fly when it is not as hot. I found that 75 degrees was the magic temp.

Some thing they did with in the last firmware has corrupt our copters. It will take firmware settings to fix it. It's going to be a very rough road until this has been taken care of. I know this won't help, but try to be patient through the process. I do suggest some efforts be taken to approach on this. Especially now a number of us have been affected.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj