F/S DJI OEM hard-shell backpack

Reaction score
As the title says. P3 hardshell bag for sale.
I did not use it, because, by the time I received the shipment, I returned the drone, as it is too much for me in the apartment complex.

Anyway, I would like to ship it 48 CONUS, for 75$.
Please email me at [email protected], I'll give you my PayPal details.
or text me at 8145808640

Last edited:
Wrong forum Pedro....

bump to top.
Still available, in box. Price dropped to USD 65 + shipping.

So you have no open parks, soccer/football fields, to let your drone out for excersise? Bummer, that would be too restrictive for this pilot. Would you consider shipping this backpack up here, to Alberta. I am currently pricing a second hardshell backpack, from any local sources but the prices aren't impressing me. So, would be willing to go outside my present, shopping comfort zone.

If not, I can totally understand. Good luck too ;-)

RedHotPoker

I can do USD70+Shipping.
I can do paypal, as gift, if you want to do merchandise, please send me extra fees money too.
Once, I see the money, I'll ship it out.
I see FedEx is 24 hrs:
Google Maps
USPS is almost 24 hrs, but kiosk checkin doesn't take this big box.

Let me know your plan.
Thanks.

Not sure what this means?
"I can do paypal, as gift, if you want to do merchandise, please send me extra fees money too."

Post a couple of pics of the bag please, back emblem and the inside would be fine. Don't want a replica bag, it must be original. Thanks.
I Sent you an email as well.

RedHotPoker

actually, it is for P3, may be wrong category.
Admin, please move it to f/s category.
I think he meant classifieds?
Classifieds
But no matter now, if you are willing to ship this via 'paid courier' to me.
I do have a paypal account that I could send you the payment this afternoon, hopefully receiving the pack here, by Monday. Oh yeah another lovely long weekend... Ok, extra day or two is fine.

RedHotPoker

Last edited:
What do you mean by paid courier? You mean 70USD including shipping? No, I cannot.
You have to pay for shipping.
Thanks.
Please check this video, and I added current time,

Last edited:
Watched the video, thank you. Pics would have sufficed.
Looking good, bud. That would suit my needs rather awesomely.
The extra fee for merchandise opposed to gift? Would go gift for you.
I pondered the thought of not being totally satisfied. But you seem honest and genuine. What is the difference of value, if you know, in shipping overnight or going express?

Trying to figure out, if this is an economically sound transaction, as I can buy a brand new one, in town for under $200, Today.
But I also like the idea or opportunity to help out my forum brothers, where convenient for all involved.
Knowing full well too, I will get dinged 5% GST and some handling fees with shipping as well. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Last edited:
I'm not really sure, please share your zipcode, I'll try FedEx (whichever service provider you choose) calculator for an approximate price for shipping. My zipcode is 30004, as you saw in the video.

The reason for the video, over images is to show my channel too, I'm not a scammer, I just want to get my investment back on the bag. Thanks for helping me out.

Please email me your phone number, so, I can send text messages or images from FedEx, to show you exact pricing, based on the weight, from the store, if you don't want to rely on FedEx online calculator.

Dimensions, attached.

Attachments

• IMG_0131.JPG
    IMG_0131.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 261
I'm guessing my last post here didn't go through. As I had tried and mentioned, just before the forum was undergoing some upgrades.
Check your inbox or trash. Reply to my earlier email to you, and my home phone number was included. Sending you my my proper postal code, right now. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Sorry, I cannot send you a PM on this forum.
Please, send me your info to my email:
[email protected], which is my PayPal address too.
My google voice number: 8145808640, USA/Canada free calling :)

Hello,
I did not receive your money yet.
Here are my PayPal latest transactions, which I don't need to give you, but I don't want to look bad on this forum.
In these, I don't see the money we agreed on.

I'm selling this to a local seller, who is paying cash.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME MONEY, IF YOU'RE THINKING OF DOING THE TRANSACTION NOW.

Thanks for the patience and your time.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-03 at 4.44.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-03 at 4.44.30 PM.png
    594.2 KB · Views: 328
Considering the add was placed June 15th, and I responded to you yesterday, you suddenly got impatient after agreeing to my deal only last night and decided already to sell it elsewhere?
Ok, thank you. Not a problem. Thankfully No money was sent from me, your way. ;-)

I had a usual busy day, and was just about to make the PayPal transaction, but decided to check my email first. Good thing I had that premonition, as it gives me the grace I only expect from above...

RedHotPoker

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj