f mode enabled , not working

Reaction score
I tried to muse f mode today , first time , enabled in dji go app , 28 m away , 57 m high , switched s1 down , f mode shows on screen , no options showing ?

Are you in beginner mode ?, I think all modes are disabled until then.

no beginner mode turned off , searched the computer , reset the imu while I was inside , went back outside , tried it again worked this time , first time use agree page came up , didn't first time , working now but battery is low now due to the cold , thanks . any idea why my arrow on the radar doesn't match the heading of the ac ?

no beginner mode turned off , searched the computer , reset the imu while I was inside , went back outside , tried it again worked this time , first time use agree page came up , didn't first time , working now but battery is low now due to the cold , thanks . any idea why my arrow on the radar doesn't match the heading of the ac ?
I thought the fix is it needs a compass calibration.

Still messed up?

Rod

f mode working fine , compass heading on radar depends on the phone's compass , which I've read doesn't work well when phone is put in the holder , doesn't like that orientation , phone wasn't built to be a drone's monitor , i'm going to turn on the phone's gps next time the weather clears up and see if that makes any difference .

Reactions: RodPad

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.