F**KED UP MY REMOTE!!!!

Would be nice if DJI would take note of some of these difficulties and make things more modular and modifiable. They will be creating a market for themselves for aftermarket upgrades for years to come as new technology advances and people want to modify and upgrade their equipment.

Thanks for tips, ended up finding a cheap used remote... Saved me the trouble (not great with solder)

Dont understand the rationale? you had nothing to lose!

Still plan on repairing this one with the mod! Just gunna keep the new controller with the stock antenna! This way i'm guaranteed one that works and im not stuck on the ground even longer when I fail the solder job!

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Ill bet it's easy to purchase a used remote... harder to purchase a used drone because those crash more often than one would drop a remote where it's damaged. BTW where is a good place to purchase used phantom3 stuff?

Ill bet it's easy to purchase a used remote... harder to purchase a used drone because those crash more often than one would drop a remote where it's damaged. BTW where is a good place to purchase used phantom3 stuff?
Right here in the classifieds

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl