F.A.A., I.D. For Flying

Reaction score
When I registered with the F.A.A. for a number, it went without a hitch, they charged my bank account 5 bucks and it should be returned shortly. I got through everything at the website and finally my number showed up, which was actually longer than the number I put on the Quads I own.

Then I get to reading on this forum about an I.D. card and of course they are using abbreviations for what they mean and I get lost. Lost in that I can not figure out where the I.D. card is located. It was not until I logged back in that I was able to find it. I think it takes a day or two before it will show up but maybe not.

Anyway, here is the process I used to finally find my I.D. Card.
1. Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Registration

2. sUAS Registration

3. a drop down window will appear and you need to click on it to go further.

4. Next window is the login or create an account window, so click on the appropriate thing.

5. After you log on, your profile should show up, if you have already set up an account.

6. If you can get to the Profile page, then look to the right hand side and there should be a blue window that says Registration # or on the bottom Print Certificate.

7. The PRINT Certificate is what you want to do, it will print out in a small wallet sized format like mine did. I then took that and cut it down with scissors to the right size and put it in my Laminating machine and then cut that down to size and is now in my wallet.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: ashtonhess

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers