EXUHF

EXUHF - Phantom 2

I am looking into this as well... I have the Phantom 2 with the Fatshark Attitude goggles... stock fatshark 200mw(not sure... 250mw?)... anyway... I am looking into moving to the ezUHF video transmitter and receiver to get better range...

1) right now the fatshark goggles ARE the FPV video receiver... how would the goggles get the FPV video signal from the ezUHF receiver that would be velcroed to the back of my futaba?
2) Would this somehow also tie into the transmitter for the phantom 2? giving it more range since the ezUHF plugs into the Futaba?

anyway... if anyone has any experience with ezUHF and Phantom 2 I would love to learn more!

I managed to get it to kind-of work with my P2V, but I needed to replace the NAZA-M with a NAZA-V2
Problem was that the "receiver type" in the NAZA-M is set to D-bus, and to make it work with the EzUHF it needs to be set to "Traditional".
I did not manage to get the NAZA-M into Traditional mode, so I replaced it with a NAZA-V2.

After this the P2V started up, and sounded like everything was working fine (except the LED's), but I never tried flying it as it needed a lot of more work on the gain setup and stuff like that in the transmitter.

I've got some video of it, and will try to find / post it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie