Extremely irresponsible video of Youtuber flying PS3 indoors - almost kills someone

Reaction score
Casey Niestat is a famous Youtube vlogger who has nearly 2 million subscribers. He got a PS3 Pro recently and has been flying it extremely irresponsibly. He has crashed it at least 3 times indoors, and decided to put carbon fiber blades on it so they don't break when he crashes it.

In this video, he's flying it in a hallway, almost at eye level to several people, when he hits the "Home" button. The drone actually crashes into one of his friends, thank god it didn't hit his face.

I like this guy as a vlogger, but he is doing a terrible injustice by making it look like this is acceptable behavior.

(I tried to link it to the correct part of the video - fast-forward to around 6:30 mark)

Reactions: PEEFA
You give this [guy] too much credit.

Killed someone. Give me a break.

He gets his subscribers by "shock" value. There is no difference between him and CNN, MSNBC, Fox-news. All compete by showing extreme footage.
Do you believe that if he would be responsible his followers number would be as high? or that if the "news" channels would have "lawn mower maintenance" they would sell as many commercials?
Compared to many others his videos are tame. Also he is flying indoors and can smash whatever he wants.

He gives drone owners a bad name the same way jackass guys give humans a bad name. It's entertainment and nobody almost died lol.

Not sure this or any other vlog-er constitutes 'fame'.

Never heard of him, will never mind of him.

Reactions: snerd
Umm.. Not a whole lot of shits given about this dummy. "How do you not crash it?" Ummmm try not pressing return to home inside. Just lame.

Almost kills someone ---- Thats a bit of a stretch.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj