Extreme Lag with Go App 3.0.0

Yeah I reckon so too, roll back planned! 2000m is insane on a standard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I reckon so too, roll back planned! 2000m is insane on a standard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am using my own range extender, not a DBS mod or anything but just some wifi panel antennas, only cost me $30 in total.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Update new firmware will fix the problem

I have heard more bad than good on 1.6.8, and from what I have read, downgrading is a pain, I'll stick with my 1.5.7 :)

Seriously why even bother replying to that guy, obviously hasn't read the thread.

Anyway thanks to the previous poster who mentioned the app downgrade! Works like a charm, now all I have to do is wait for the weather to clear so I can fly!

Seriously why even bother replying to that guy, obviously hasn't read the thread.

Anyway thanks to the previous poster who mentioned the app downgrade! Works like a charm, now all I have to do is wait for the weather to clear so I can fly!

Okay, I'll bite the bullet and give the app downgrade a go too...

No problem :)

I just updated new firmware today and the lag problem was gone and all works great on my P3 Standard. No range problems. Camera working like it always did.

1.6.8? It's clearly not working for some of us so that leads me to the theory the the actual hardware inside might be different with some batches. Perhaps they used some different chips on the assembly line and the software is not working as it should.

Anyway I'm sticking with what works. Don't ever expect to be performing a software update again unless I see glowing reviews from 100's of users!

iOS question though... does that mean we will have DJI Go sitting in the updates section of the App Store indefinitely? I can turn off the badge number icon but I'll still have to avoid hitting "update" on it or "update all" right?

iOS question though... does that mean we will have DJI Go sitting in the updates section of the App Store indefinitely? I can turn off the badge number icon but I'll still have to avoid hitting "update" on it or "update all" right?

Until we get a update that is confirmed to fix this, yes that is true.

Not a bad thing just update your other apps manually once every few weeks. I've had instances where new version of other apps are worse than previous so same adage applies - if it ain't broke don't fix it

Well lads, I just got home from a 700 meter flight and can say I'm a happy camper! This was in a semi built up area as well. I've only had it for a few weeks but as I posted above have had nothing but issues with the latest DJI go app and firmware.

So the config I'm flying with is 1.5.7 firmware, fcc mod and DJI go 2.9.2. Everything was lag free and stable, very confident flying everything worked just how it should!

Thanks to everyone's input on this thread...we should make this a sticky for new owners as I'm sure there are many others experiencing the same pain

Reactions: stavrossid
Can GO apps be down graded on Android

I don't have any android devices so I can't be sure but I know I saw a few downloads online for DJI go for android. Is it possible to download those files and run them on your device?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik