Extreme Lag with Go App 3.0.0

Reaction score
Hello people!
I updated yesterday the Go to 3.0.0 (Iphone 6 Plus-ios 10) and today I went for a flight to also check the PapaTita mods.

The bird is downgraded to 1.5.7+.

I hit the auto take off and after 10 seconds said connection timed out and after 20 seconds it took off!

The video feed and telemetry were extremely laggy,although the bird flew great and with much improved range

With Litchi I had no problems at all.

Any thoughts?Somebody with the same experience?

Hello people!
I updated yesterday the Go to 3.0.0 (Iphone 6 Plus-ios 10) and today I went for a flight to also check the PapaTita mods.

I hit the auto take off and after 10 seconds said connection timed out and after 20 seconds it took off!

The video feed and telemetry were extremely laggy,although the bird flew great and with much improved range

You have got a lot of posts here, I assume you have seen mobile device fixes, but if not. DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help

Turning of video cache on your mobile, that's all I got.
:)

Rod

Mine was great and had no issues . I am up-to-date on everything .Love the new screen .
Maybe it works better with the latest firmware I dono .

Hello people!

I had the exact same problem today. Running a P3S with 1.5.7+ (downgraded to fix range issue) and DJI Go 3.0.0. I've tested 2 flights and then confirmed the issue in my living room. The app commands are not responding or extremely delayed. For example if I hit the switch to turn from photo to video, it will take 20-30 seconds to switch. Auto take off said "timeout" or similar so I took off manually. Using the auto land commenced a fly home which I couldn't cancel or take control of for about 30-40 seconds... then it went into atti mode by itself after I regained control... why DJI why do your updates cause more problems then they fix...

Reactions: gtp2nv
So there are two of us....
And it all began with the 3.0.0...

Upgrading now again to 1.6.8 to see if its the app's or the mod's fault.

Last edited:
No.Still lag.

The problem is definatelly on the app.I emailed them.
The thing is that I need the bird for an aerial filming job on Wednesday.....

No.Still lag.

The problem is definatelly on the app.I emailed them.
The thing is that I need the bird for an aerial filming job on Wednesday.....

I'll do the same. So far just put in an iOS app review...

Can you use Litchi for your job? I've never used Litchi, is it worth the cost while we wait for a fix?

Exact same problem P3s. Started first flight after 3.0 update. Same on both iPhone 6 Plus AND IPad Mini 4. Didn't try Litchi yet.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Exact same problem P3s. Started first flight after 3.0 update. Same on both iPhone 6 Plus AND IPad Mini 4. Didn't try Litchi yet.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
Wondering if it's just iOS devices? My last working flight was on an iPhone 6S running iOS9... now running iOS10 on an iPhone 7 with the DJI GO 3.0.0 update and it's screwed. Will try Litchi tonight. If Litchi is also affected it might be iOS10?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1, P3S firmware version 1.4.6, I have the exact same problem it takes 10-20 sec for it to start filming and 10-30 to stop filming and the app has so much lag it is almost unuseable.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31