Extreme, extreme mod

Reaction score
I'm almost done! I have arms added to remotely ignite and launch Roman candles. Also, a servo latch mounted so I can drop various items and make deliveries (with no 333 exemption-why anyone needs it is ridiculous). I plan on always flying at maximum altitude and LOS flight is strictly for p%^sies. Densely populated areas are best for flight so people can see this beast and admire it. And lastly, night flight will look best, especially with helicopters below- it will be quite scenic. Good thing it is not going to have any identifying numbers on it.

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: LMAO! What drone did you build this on? How did you fit all that on a Phantom??!!

I'm almost done! I have arms added to remotely ignite and launch Roman candles. Also, a servo latch mounted so I can drop various items and make deliveries (with no 333 exemption-why anyone needs it is ridiculous). I plan on always flying at maximum altitude and LOS flight is strictly for p%^sies. Densely populated areas are best for flight so people can see this beast and admire it. And lastly, night flight will look best, especially with helicopters below- it will be quite scenic. Good thing it is not going to have any identifying numbers on it.
Did you post this just to stir people up & get attention? The reason i ask is first you are talking about going against several rules the FAA rolled out to keep everyone flying safe, including pilots & hobbyists, which is not such a bad thing, every rule the FAA lays out is practical to keep everyone safe.

Next, you call anyone who fly's LOS pus**s, did you know you are singling out everyone who fly's LOS in this forum & using inappropriate snide insults against them?

I do not know if you realize or not, but you are talking on a national, public forum, the FAA probably monitors this site, & you are publicly admitting you are breaking national FAA laws? If i were you, i would keep your snide comments to yourself about fellow forum members & additionally keep your illegal mods to yourself as well, because this would not look too good in court if you ever got caught.

Reactions: DrJoe
Dude, this was worth it just for the Roman candle addition. I'll sell the kits on eBay as well. Predator DJI!! Awesome!!!

Did you post this just to stir people up & get attention? The reason i ask is first you are talking about going against several rules the FAA rolled out to keep everyone flying safe, including pilots & hobbyists, which is not such a bad thing, every rule the FAA lays out is practical to keep everyone safe.

Next, you call anyone who fly's LOS pus**s, did you know you are singling out everyone who fly's LOS in this forum & using inappropriate snide insults against them?

I do not know if you realize or not, but you are talking on a national, public forum, the FAA probably monitors this site, & you are publicly admitting you are breaking national FAA laws? If i were you, i would keep your snide comments to yourself about fellow forum members & additionally keep your illegal mods to yourself as well, because this would not look too good in court if you ever got caught.

Dude, this was worth it just for the Roman candle addition. I'll sell the kits on eBay as well. Predator DJI!! Awesome!!!
Glad to see you here. Stick around while you wait to be reported to the FAA, HLS, and oh, the ATF because I'm sure you're storing your roman candles and lots of other fireworks illegally as well. The ATF will LOVE to visit your home and have a nice look around. It'll make it easier for them to find you being a member here, so sit tight. It may take some time though. You might want to start looking over your shoulder...now.

Thanks, I will stick around. No one said anything about me storing other "fireworks" illegally.

Note: I may or may not have done this mod and may or may not sell it on eBay.

Glad to see you here. Stick around while you wait to be reported to the FAA, HLS, and oh, the ATF because I'm sure you're storing your roman candles and lots of other fireworks illegally as well. The ATF will LOVE to visit your home and have a nice look around. It'll make it easier for them to find you being a member here, so sit tight. It may take some time though. You might want to start looking over your shoulder...now.

Should be banned from the forum in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

What a douchebag.
The OP is a turkey & has already been expelled from the DJI forums.
So now he begins sharing his bull-pies, here.

Thanks to this ilk, we all get to suffer... Time to shut the door...?

RedHotPoker

What? This is supposed to be fun! I modded my toy to have fun like anyone else. Why all the hostility? You should see it at night! Crazy!

Why? Because of the mod? Excuse me, "theoretical" mod?
Because you constantly espouse unsafe operation, flying where ever, however you please. You have no concern for the safety of others that share the airspace that you invade, and generally because you add nothing of importance to the forum, but instead you pollute it with your idiocy. Hopefully that's clear enough for you.

How is this unsafe operation? Where have I espoused unsafe operation? What airspace am I invading? I'm below 400' when I'm using the Roman candles. The night flights are at high altitude (1700-2000ft - modded bird) because it's above the helicopters so it is safer.

Because you constantly espouse unsafe operation, flying where ever, however you please. You have no concern for the safety of others that share the airspace that you invade, and generally because you add nothing of importance to the forum, but instead you pollute it with your idiocy. Hopefully that's clear enough for you.

In theory....not much different than shooting roman candles by hand (where legal) or when the local city officials have firework displays but saying that, probably not in the best interest of drone pilots everywhere that don't want to shun or skirt the law but try to obey it with maturity

Reactions: Adam H

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl