Extra Battery? When?

I don't understand why people always whine about multiple threads about a similar topic. If you can read the title of a topic and find it redondant, just don't read it. It's that simple...

The fact is that the search function isn't that useful (or may be I don't understand it well enough like many others).

Maher

I like this post.

Anyways, some 2nd batteries have already shipped. I contacted the place I bought mine (TheCameraBox) and they said the 2nd battery will ship mid-June :cool:

My dealer just told me they are supposed to receive 100 batteries tomorrow. I hope I am in the first batch because they sold over 300 P3P and a couple hundred P3A as soon as they launched. I could possibly still be weeks away from getting my battery. This is starting to get absolutely ridiculous.
Who is your dealer?

Why are people still waiting in the states? Here in the UK i got my extra battery today (29th May)
2jdqv8.jpg

33a9hd5.jpg

We have shipped out all of extra batteries for P3 Extra Battery Combo orders this past Wednesday and just about all have already arrived to P3 owners. Next batches will begin fulfilling orders for extra batteries from the very top of the battery pre-order list. Additional batteries can be reserved by pre-order here: https://www.advexure.com/store/dji-phantom-3-battery-extra/

New battery orders placed today would be shipping in about 8-12 days, hopefully sooner! :)

Reactions: jeffreyi and Oso
We have shipped out all of extra batteries for P3 Extra Battery Combo orders this past Wednesday and just about all have already arrived to P3 owners. Next batches will begin fulfilling orders for extra batteries from the very top of the battery pre-order list. Additional batteries can be reserved by pre-order here: https://www.advexure.com/store/dji-phantom-3-battery-extra/

New battery orders placed today would be shipping in about 8-12 days, hopefully sooner! :)
Hopefully sooner. I just now ordered one.

I don't understand why people always whine about multiple threads about a similar topic. If you can read the title of a topic and find it redondant, just don't read it. It's that simple...

The fact is that the search function isn't that useful (or may be I don't understand it well enough like many others).

Maher
It's redundant and, yes, search function sucks.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj