extra Battery & Charger option from coptershop ?

Reaction score
Has any one thats ordered a p3 and extra battery been able to confirm whether or not the extra battery when it ships is also going to have an extra charger with it to??????
Cause I noticed on my invoice for my order for the p3p and an extra battery it actully says "Battery & Charger" But on the product page and the optimal stuff. They have the extra battery's listed for $100 then extra chargers for $60 tho I dont even remember them even having the chargers or $60

and being its a Saturday and they are not open and they must of been busy yesterday cause I could not get threw to them all day I wasn't able to ask what the deal was with my invoice saying extra battery and charger that's supposed to ship in a few week. and was wondering if any one else might know what the deal is with that? Cause if they are also including a charger and extra battery for $100 that would be a super sweet deal.

I ordered mine yesterday, they one with the extra battery. I saw the option to order the charger but I passed and only ordered the battery (which will be shipped at a later date) I just checked my order confirmation, and mine only shows the battery. Maybe they had a mix up and you are getting the charger for nothing........ Which agreed, would be wicked.

I got p3 with extra bat. Extra bat ship later, I just got my p3 yesterday

Ya it would be sweet to get an extra charger if that was a screw up and I will not have to make a multi battery charger. Cause I would not want to pay $60 for a $ 20 power supply.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20