Extra Batteries Shipping?

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone in the know has an idea when the extra batteries will start shipping. Have had one on order from B&H Photo for a week n half but it just says "on order".

Do any dealers already have stock? Planning flying/shooting days with just one battery sucks!

flydogs said:
Was wondering if anyone in the know has an idea when the extra batteries will start shipping. Have had one on order from B&H Photo for a week n half but it just says "on order".

Do any dealers already have stock? Planning flying/shooting days with just one battery sucks!

Reminds me of when I bought my Phantom last Janurary with the promise of a "Free Battery",. took until about April until they finally shipped it!@#

I spoke to a UK dealer today and they have had shipping confirmation i.e. the Batteries and Props are en route from China.

I just ordered a battery, free shipping; $159 for battery with delivery by wed 11/27.

This is the same place I purchased my PV (All E RC). Quick order service with that purchase and delivered as promised. Hopefully I will never call them for service work- but I'd hope it went as smoothly!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik