External Power For iPhone

Reaction score
Hi Gang

Loving my P3A and about to order extra batteries on my next trip to the US. I realize that my problem will not be the Phantom battery or the Remote Control battery but the iPhone battery. Particularly in the cold, the iPhone drains faster than the Phantom. When I plug the iPhone into the Remote, it starts to charge but then, within seconds, stops charging.

Any ideas on how to supply power to the iPhone while its plugged into the Remote Control?

Thanks.

Mike

I don't think it is possible with connection to USB.

We can save battery power by closing apps running in background, turning airplane mode and reducing brightness.

I do that already, thanks. I think it may be more the cold causing the power to drop. If it is, it will be better until about October. I still want to power the phone externally.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I do that already, thanks. I think it may be more the cold causing the power to drop. If it is, it will be better until about October. I still want to power the phone externally.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
You may want to look for a small phone battery pack. They are all over here in the us so I would think they are everywhere cell phones are. Best of luck!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I have a bunch of those too. The problem is that I can either charge or plug into the remote. I can't charge while flying.

Sort of. That one's in the UK and won't ship to Canada. Based on the description, I searched eBay.ca and found an equivalent. $8!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj