Extending the range of the Tx ?

Reaction score
I've read and watched the video on extending the range of the TX on the Phantom 2 Vision, I have the Non-Vision and in the video the light on the Vision remote is green, and according the the video beeps once if your in the shorter mode from the factory and once you turn the screw , should beep 2 times? Well mine is red on the Phantom 2 non- vision, and the screw is a phillips head not a flat like in the video on the P2V, so, I turned the screw all the way to the right, but get no feedback as far as a beep or anything. Anyone have any ideaS? :?:

I got my Phantom 2 - non vision yesterday. have the same issue/question, RC shows red light and no beeps.

Rc is supposed to show up constant red on phantom 2 mode.
I would hesitate messing around with any kind of tx booster though
1 as the range is pretty good anyways, and 2 after looking inside the remote, there's a funny looking thing next to the battery pack that looks suspiciously like a tx booster.
Now I'm guessing everything from hereon in, but if that IS a booster you'd do well to stay well away from turning pots on the board, or worst still, adding any further booster to it.

Maybe I've misunderstood your question though, if so ignore me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31