extender issues

Reaction score
Newbie here, I've had my P2V for almost two weeks now. I've been flying pretty conservatively until I build up my chops. I've hit my ceiling limit (400') several times, but don't take it more than a couple hundred feet away. Today was my first flight using NAZA controls, everything worked as advertised. I finally read a good piece about setting up for this, if I hadn't I probably would not have changed S1 P3 to failsafe and would have had my first crash. Anyway, with my newfound confidence in having multiple failsafe options I thought I would get a little braver in my flying. At a little over 300' away and about 60' up I lost my video. In troubleshooting this today with a WiFi scanning app. the extender showed up once and then disappeared, never to appear again, in the app. or on my iPad mini. Could it be that I have been flying all this time directly connect to the Phantom and not the extender? When I updated to 3.06 I started to have video issues that was seemingly correct by lowering my resolution. I'm now starting to think this was just a bandaid and that my extender is not functioning properly. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thanks

Have you charged it? I know it should be obvious but its not to some. You need to plug it in to usb and leave it there for several hours.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20