Extend DJI Phantom 3 Standard FPV Range

Reaction score
Okay so here goes what if you could use a Dji phantom 2 Vision + wifi range extender/ repeater to extend the range of the fpv of the standard? What if you mod the range extender with the luci Firmware install it to the range extender then login and repeat the existing 2.4G FPV singal coming from the Standard controller? Could this be possible? I don't see why it couldn't be cause then you could turn up the transmission power from the repeater to lest say 28 dBm just like that with the luci mod instead of buying one a those Fancy antenna mod and pulling apart the controller I already have a modded range extender with the luci firmware installed on it just don't know if it would work what you guys think could something like this work?

Because with the luci mod installed to the repeater/extender there are lots of custom functions you can perform you can scan for another wireless network and repeat it in this case the phantom 3 Standard already existing 2.4G FPV wireless network, guys come on this should be possible to pull off I have all the components here at my disposal ready to testing just await instructions from one of you smarter minds out there. [emoji119] cheers [emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic